Ministry Bank Accounts

Hersfold

TNPer
I've just created a new user group for Ministry Bank Accounts. If Ministers would like to do so, they may contact me to have an account created for their office. These accounts have extremely limited capabilities, in that they cannot post anywhere other than Government Offices (including the main RA forum, the SC forum, and the Courts). However, their main purpose will be to serve as a placeholder for government funds, so posting should not be needed and in fact will be highly frowned upon.

When you do have an account created, I will ask you to make one post in your Office just so that your cash balance is easily visible. Thanks!

Thats great!!

So can Ministers pay their deputies and workers now (NPA, Dip COrps, etc)?

Is it possible for the Wire to get its own seperate account?

Can you make a Public Services Account? So I can pay for ads, hire and pay people who do public services.

**after thought**

Ummmm...perhaps I'm getting ahead of things. What I am asking requires a set economy in place...I don't think we have one just yet. The citizens have money....but their aren't many places to spend it. Also we would need the Gov. to have its own funds to operate sections of government (I know that the Ministries are getting their own accounts).

Should this economic structure be planned out a lil more to get this going? With elections and all....this is perfect timing.

Woah, slow down Tres... :lol:

For wages, you'll have to talk to the Ministers. Right now nothing's really set up for that - the only accounts that are really seeing major use right now is the MoC (for the ad box), and the soon-to-be-created MoA&E (where I'm going to put the Olympic bid money). I know the "economy" hasn't really been set in stone yet... at all... but we're getting there, and hopefully this will be a step toward that.

Back