Deal Or No Deal Game 9

For reasons unknown to me, the money doesn't show on the last half dozen or so posts on the last page of this topic.

Hey, I didn't do it...

I found a flash version of this game on a website - it used to be on AddictingGames.com, but it got removed for some reason. Now a smaller version can be found here.

The one problem with it is sometimes the formula it uses to make the offers gets a little messed up...
slll5h.jpg

and if you want a downloadable version of the game click here, click opn downloads and follow the instructions...it's almost exactly like the real thing

*Hersfold wasn't told to add any.... and to be honest, I haven't really been reading the topic...

Ok, I see how much cash you won, but how many posts is that?

5 posts for 27,000 dollars or w/e it was? Jeez you people are cheap...

I give out 100 posts to the winner of our monthly treasure hunt and a maximum of 100 (minimum 10) for our lottery...

True... but wouldnt it make sense to be sorta like the money vs posts we have set up? Where 1 post = $10? So every 100 dollars won would = 1 post won. So $23,000 = 230 posts...

Eh... the only way you'd be getting 19,000 of anything would be in TNP dollars... but even that would have to come from somewhere.

Remember... 19,000 posts = $190,000.

Back