Deal Or No Deal Game 9

Puckton

TNPer
Here we go again with another great game of Deal Or No Deal! On our last show we watched as AlHoma took home $353,000 unseating Byardkuria as the top money winner. Could it happen again today? We'll find out as the DoND jackpot now stands at $1,800,000!! Who wants to play and try their luck?

Welcome aboard Saj! *crowd cheers as Saj comes to the stage*

Here are the rules: There are 26 cases with various amounts of money with the top prize in this game being:

$1,800,000 (180 posts) *crowd oooohs and ahhhhhs*

Going all the way down to 1 penny.

Now before we can even begin, I need you to select the one case which you think has $1.8 million. Good luck!

(1-26)

And he takes 17! *case 17 is brought down and placed in front of us*

Now Saj, this is now your case which could have $1.8 million inside...unless you decide to sell it...and we'll get to that in a little bit. Now I could open up your case and say "Hey, this is what you've won" but that wouldn't be fun, now would it? Let's start opening these other cases by choosing 6 of them. Good luck! :)

(1-26, except 17)

Ok! :) We start with #4. We're hoping for a good start here. Let's open the case.....

How about $25?? *crowd cheers*

That's the way to start the game! Next we go to #7. Usually a lucky number. Let's hope it stays that way as we open the case.....

Here we go! $1,000!!! *crowd cheers louder*

I think we may on the verge of something here. Let's move to your next case...#13. We're hoping for 3 in a row. inside your case we find that you removed...

$500!!! *crowd continues to cheer*

Way to go Saj! :D Next stop is #14. Inside we hope to keep this roll going. Let's open the case....

Ohhhhh baby! $1! *crowd cheers reach a crescendo*

Could we be making history here? Let's find out as we go to #21. Let's keep our fingers crossed as we open the case.....

$50!!! *crowd almost loses it*

We are on the verge of some history here and I'll explain what in a minute if we get there. Our final stop is #22. We've had 5 low amounts...let's end on a fantastic note as we open the case.....

$100!! *crowd does standing O as phone rings*

That was a PERFECT round Saj! This is the FIRDT time that anyone has played this round and left EVERY high amount still standing! *crowd cheeers as phone keps ringing*

The only mperson who doesn't like it is our banker has he's gonna make you an offer for as little as possible to buy back your case. *picks up*

Hello.....don't get mad at me. She's the one who did all that!......ok *hangs up*

He really hates you. Thought you were more of a pushover. But he's willing to negotiate with ya. His first offer to you:

$22,000

Now you can take his offer and run out of here OR you can risk it by opening 5 more cases knowing that, with 20 cases left, you have a 35% chance of winning $100,000. *opens up box* Now I gotta ask ya:

Deal or No Deal?

(NOTE: I will try to post in this more frequently. I've just had so much going on that I havenb't been able to post much)

Ok! *deal goes off the board to raucous applause*

Saj, we now enter round 2. There's 20 cases left (counting yours) All 7 large amounts are still up there. Be careful now as you select 5 cases. Good luck! :)

(1-3, 5, 6, 8-12, 15, 16, 18-20, 23-26)

Ok. We'll start with #2. You had a kickass round 1. Let's find out as we open the case......

We've hit 7 low amounts in a row! $75!!! *crowd goes nuts*

You have really hit into a stride Saj! We move to your next case: #6. You're awfully hot right now Saj! Let's see if we can keep it up. Open the case.....

Ohhhh no!!! $750,000!! *crowd moans*

Well we knew the run had to end sometime. But $1.8 million is still in play! :) We next move to #12. Let's hope for something low. Let's open that case.....

We wanted low.....

Did we ever get it! 1 penny! *crowd cheers*

Here we go! That's what we wanted to see! Let's move to #18. You've been doing great so far Saj! Let's open the case.....

$10,000!!! *crowd cheers*

That wasn't what we wanted to see, but we'll take it. We'll move to your final case: 26. Let's see if we can end on a very strong note! Open the case.....

Youch! $100,000! *crowd moans as phone rings*

Hey we hit a bump, but we're doing very well! *picks up* Hello.....are ya sure?....ok *hangs up*

Well, he's snickering at you. He was hoping you'd hit this bump and he got his wish. But the offer's going up.....

$46,000

Now you can take the money or you can risk it by opening 4 more cases knowing that somewhere in those 15 cases lies $1.8 million. So I ask you now: *opens up box*

Deal?...or No Deal?

Ok! :) *$46,000 goes off the board to crowd cheers*

Saj, we now enter round 3. There are 15 cases left (counting yours) with $1.8 million dollars still in play. We wish you luck as you select four cases. Good luck!

(1, 3, 5, 8-11, 15, 16, 19, 20, 23-25)

Ok Saj. You've been having a great game so far and we wish you luck. Let's start with #1. Inside we find that you opened.......

Ohhhh noooooooo!! $1,800,000!!!! *crowd moans in disbelief*

That is now off the board! :( But $500,000 is still in play! We next go to #8. Inside of it, we're hoping for a better go of it. We find.....

A little better...$50,000! *crowd applauds lightly*

Well, we're moving in the right direction, that's for sure. We next go to #11. Inside of #11 we find......

How about $10??? *crowd cheers*

Now THIS is what we wanted to see. We next move to #19. Let's hope we can end it on a good note. Let's oppen the case.....

Last time you had $10.....

This time we got half that...$5! *crowd cheers as phone rings*

That was not the best round. $1.8 million is gone, but you still have a shot at half a million! *picks up* Hello.......(He's laughing at you HARD)....ok *hangs up*

He's feeling a lot better now that the big money's gone. And he doesn't think you have the guts to go on. He's offering you:

$30,000 to buy your case.

Now you can take his offer and run or you can risk it by opening 3 more cases knowing that half a million is still in play. *opens up box* So Saj, I ask you now, with $30K on the table, and 11 cases left, I ask you now.....

Deal?...or No Deal?

She says No Deal! *$30K goes off the board to raucous applause*

Ok Saj...we've hit a rough patch in the game so far, but I know you can dig yourself out. There are 11 cases left counting yours and There's a 36% pchance of winning at least $200,000. Be careful as you choose 3 case. Good luck!

(3, 5, 9, 10, 15, 16, 20, 23-25)

Thanks for the clarification! :)

We start round 4 with #10. Inside #10 we find that you opened........

Yikes! $200,000!! *crowd moans*

That's not the start we wanted to see! :( Next we go to #15. Inside of 15, we're hoping to see $200. Inside we find......

$25,000!! *crowd applauds with some cheering*

There we go Saj! :) We go to your final case: #16. Inside of it, we find.......

$200!!! *crowd cheers as phone rings*

We ended that round fairly well Saj and I have a feeling you're gonna get rewarded quite nicely. *picks up* Hello.....oh really.....I'll tell him. *hangs up*

When I said you wouldf get rewarded very well, I wasn't kidding. He still thinks you're chicken and won't keep going once you see the offer:

$81,000!

Now you can take the banker's money and run OR risk it by opening just TWO cases. Now bear in mind that there are only EIGHT cases and you still have 3 large amounts in play including $500,000. So with that in mind, I ask you now: *opens box*

Deal? or No Deal?

Cash still left:

$ 300
$ 400
$ 750
$ 5,000
$ 75,000
$ 300,000
$ 400,000
$ 500,000

ohhh ho ho!! *deal goes off the board to loud and raucous applause*

Ok Saj. Buddy, we've entered some serious territory now! There are only 8 cases left. Three of them has $300,000, $400,000, and $500,000 inside. Be careful now as you select 2 cases...good luck!

(3, 5, 9, 20, 23, 24, 25)

(25 is still in play because I only needed two cases)

Ok Saj! :) Let's start with #3.We wanna see $300. Really need to! Let's open the case......

Ohhhh no! $500,000!!!! *crowd moans in disbelief*

That's not what we wanted to see at all!!! Well, we move to #20 where we're hoping to something to rebound...maybe drive the offer up a bit. Let's hope for the best as we open the case.......

Here we go!! $750! *crowd cheers as phone rings*

Well I know one person who's happy *picks up* Hello?.......*hangs up*

He's starting to feel more at ease, but he wanted to go easy on you. The offer's gonna go down a little but but not by much: $65,000. You can now take his offer and go outta here or you can risk it by opening ONE case knowing that somewhere in the 6 cases are still 2 large amounts ($300K and $400K) So you can't knock both of them out with this pick. So *opens box* I ask you now:

Deal? or No Deal?

Cash still left:
$300
$400
$5,000
$75,000
$300,000
$400,000

And he says no deal! *goes off the board to light applase*

Ok Saj, we've hit some rough patches here and we need a rebound. As we start this next round, there are 6 cases left counting yours. You could still win $400,000! *crowd cheers* With that in mind, select ONE case. Good luck!

(5, 9, 23, 24, 25)

Ok....we'll open up #25......

Right......

NOW!.....

$400!!!! *crowd goes insane as the phone rings*

There we go Saj! That's exactly what we wanted to see! WTG!!! *picks up* Hello.....are you sure?.....ok *hangs up*

The offer's gone up significantly.....He's now willing to offer you:

$156,000!

Now your options are as follows: You can take the offer and run outta here with a lot of money OR you can risk it by opening 1 more case knowing that you still have $300K and $400K still out there amongst the 5 cases left. It could very well be in your case right now. So....*opens up box* I have to ask you....for $156,000....

Deal?....or No Deal?

Cash still left:
$300
$5,000
$75,000
$300,000
$400,000

Oh ho ho!! *deal goes off the board to crowd cheers*

Man Saj, you're treading some very fine waters here. With 5 cases left and up to $400K still up for grabs, be careful now as you select ONE more case. Good luck! :)

(5, 9, 23, 24)

Ok Saj....Let's hope for something LOW! As we open #5, we discover that you opened.......

$300,000!!!!! *crowd moans as phone rings*

Uh oh Saj...this may not be a good time for this...*picks up* Hello?.....wow!....ok *hangs up*

Well the offer's gone down, but not a lot. He's now prepared to offer you $120,000 to buy back your case. Now you can either take his offer and run out or you can risk it by again opening just 1 more case knowing that $400,000 is still in play. So I gotta ask you one more time:

Deal?.....or No Deal?

And just like that, he says let's go! *crowd bursts into cheers as deal goes off the board*

Ok Saj...there are 4 cases left....You've selected #23. Lemme say right now that what you're doing is a gigantic risk. If you open up anything but the $400,000 case, the offer's gonna skyrocket. But if you do open it, the offer's gonna sink. With that, let's open the case.........

$400,000!!! *crowd screams in disbelief as phone rings*

I can't believe this at all Saj! You took a risk and it backfired. Now let's hope for the best here. *picks up* Hello......I'll terr him. *hangs up*

Wow! The banker's laughing in your face right now. He's feeling very good about what happened, but he doesnn't think you've git the guts to go on. His latest offer: $27,000. You've got some serious thinking to do. There are 3 cases left. You can take his money and walk out or you can risk it by opening 1 more case knowing you could still win $75,000. Take some serious in considering this as I ask you: *opens box*

Deal?....or No Deal?

Cash left: $300, $5,000, $75,000
Cases left: 9, 17 (yours), 24

And begrudgingly, he takes the deal! *crowd cheers as family and friends rush on to the stage*

Ok Saj! You leave us here with $27,000!! But let's see if you made the right decision.....

As we look inside your case........

I can say that in the end....

You made a GREAT deal! $300!!! *crowd cheers as the other 2 cases are opened* 9 had $75,000 and 24 had $5,000.

We;;, Saj began the game hot, but the fire was quickly doused. Even tho he didn't walk out with what he could've, he still leaves us with $27,000! Until next time. from all of us here at Deal or No Deal...GOOD NIGHT!!!

Back