What have you been playing?

just got the fully modded and rip roaring version of GTA: san andreas for my laptop....hehehe.....and rise of nations:thrones and patriots....

Battlefront II. Still. On Xbox Live. Can I just tell you how amusing it is to have 20 guys stop taunting each other to all go, "What the hell? There's a GIRL PLAYING?!?!" I think my ego problem may get even worse. Not because I'm a good gamer, but just because I have discovered yet another community comprised mostly of sexually frustrated males... :rofl:

Battlefront II. Still. On Xbox Live. Can I just tell you how amusing it is to have 20 guys stop taunting each other to all go, "What the hell? There's a GIRL PLAYING?!?!" I think my ego problem may get even worse. Not because I'm a good gamer, but just because I have discovered yet another community comprised mostly of sexually frustrated males... :rofl:
Excellent...now play nice with the little boys...

Battlefront II....top fun by the way...

I play Battlefront II online as well. If you're interested in playing with me, in that or in Halo 2, PM me your gamertag. It'll be awesome!

I'm mostly a Halo 2 person at this point. Mostly because thats what my little brother does, and so its how I spend time with him.

Definatly I need to get my X Box live set up.

I am also playing Utopia (online game)

I just completed GTA Libery Stories for PS2 as well

Dynasty Warriors (PS2) is pretty cool. There's depth, if you want it, but it doesn't distract from the primary aim of running around with a big sword and killing people.

Back