Questions for the prime minister, part deux

How many types of people can count in binary?

There are 10 types of people. Those who can count in binary, and those who cannot.

Question, Prime Minister: why do we only ever see the Pope at election time?

You are quite wrong. Pope Benedict blesses the faithful weekly, I believe, in St Peter's square. He also conducts regualr masses. I believe he will be visiting the UK next year.

Question, Prime Minister: why do we only ever see the Pope at election time?

You are quite wrong. Pope Benedict blesses the faithful weekly, I believe, in St Peter's square. He also conducts regualr masses. I believe he will be visiting the UK next year.
Between bouts of not comdemning homosexuals while comdemning homosexuals for having homosexual sex.

Apparently God just doesn't make people that way.

:blink:

:D

*flemingovia packs his personal belongings, papers and photos into a box. He places all the executive toys in another box, and waters the rubber plant in the corner of the office one last time. He walks slowly down the corridor, hearing faintly the sounds of the inauguration balls and parties coming from the ballrooms of Magicality City. Turning back to the Prime Ministers office, he flicks the light switch one last time. The lights go off. He hands in his security pass at the front desk, signs out, and leaves the building for a waiting taxi, taking him off to retirement.

Bye all.

The schnauzervolk salute Flemingovia, the first (and only) person so far to serve TNP as an elected Delegate and an elected Prime Minister, the two highest offices the voters of the region can bestow.

Salutations on a job well done! :clap:

Not really, Gross. I am left with the feeling that if RL had not intervened, so much more could have been achieved.

But, hey, Long live Tresville, so good they elected him twice!

Dear PM,

Which minister is responsible for business and commerce? I'd like to establish a company, but have some questions.

Looking forward to your reply,

LW

Dear PM,

Which minister is responsible for business and commerce? I'd like to establish a company, but have some questions.

Looking forward to your reply,

LW
Hi, I'm the Attorney General and as of now this is the office of FORMER Prime Minister Flemingovia. We've recently had an election and most of us are in the process of moving in/walking off our hangovers but anyways... as of now we have decided to forgo having a Minister dedicated specifically to business and commerce, it might make sense to have our Minister of Immigration and Internal Affairs but we haven't agreed on how it would work yet. If you have some ideas we'd love to hear them!!

As for establishing a company and a place of business, we have some prominent bars in the OOC sections and the notorious Embassy Row but other than that you should discuss this in our Banking section: http://z13.invisionfree.com/TNP/index.php?showtopic=636

Our economy should be relatively booming, we have little regulatory measures and a stockmarket drawing in hordes of investments and investors (try your luck). Our main man to talk to about anything economic is our Bank Chiefs/Admins: Hersfold and Flemingovia. (Hmmm, looks like you got the right office after all)

Back