Question to the delegate

Mr.Gaunt

TNPer
I have just noted the following:
Hepzibah_II Spotlight:
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 days ago
:tb1:
In a situation of handover, the citizens of Kitabo expect more activity from the future delegate. Also, we would appreciate if the nation's flag looks a little more inviting to potential citizens (the motto already does). Mopoker is still far away from Former English Colony, so it is not a security issue, but for how long?

Is there any chance the situation changes soon?

honeysheep announced here she would be afk until the 17th. I suppose if it were considered critical enough, the MoC could organize a team to TM nations on her behalf.

She told me the other day she was close to tarting almost all of the region's UN nations... I don't think it will be too much of an issue.

honeysheep announced here she would be afk until the 17th. I suppose if it were considered critical enough, the MoC could organize a team to TM nations on her behalf.
I will do so if needed, but I think it is needed just yet. If in a few days she is still not close to gaining the delegacy, I will consider putting together a campaign.

Thank you for clarifying this. I was not aware of the absence and getting slightly confused because she was here today for voting.

Anyone else here around who would appreciate a nicer flag for our delegate?

Tresville has made her a more appealing flag, I believe she simply has to get to the appropriate computer and it will be changed.

HS has tarted most of the region (excepting the new ones recently). She's currently 2nd, and I have great confidence that she will get high enough above Mopoker fairly quickly, so I may drop my UN status.

I was planning on modifying the recruitment nation for UNs and encouraging them to vote for our lovely new delegate too. ^_^

Do you be dissing my homie's flag? I'll moiderise ya ;)

In other news, GoalVA has CTEd! Yay!

**Edit: Grammar, Chris! Never forget the grammar.

I notice that it is now 11 days since HS logged into her nation and that she is still some way off being clearly ahead enough to become the Delegate.

Could we have an update on what is happening since HS was epected back on Friday?

What's the nation name for Tresville? I remember he had a lot of Tresville related names and I'm at a lost in who to endorse for VD...

I notice that it is now 11 days since HS logged into her nation and that she is still some way off being clearly ahead enough to become the Delegate.

Could we have an update on what is happening since HS was epected back on Friday?
I suspect RL may have something to do with it.

I'm sure she'll be back around soon.

[size=-1]Oh my god, I know what's she's doing, we must be the same person...[/size]

Indeed HS congrats on gaining the Delegacy :worship: ...*nudge* what?....*I have to ask a question?*

*OK*

Your IP addy matches GoalVa's from time to time .... what is the relationship between the two of you?

Do I have to ask this now?

OK...OK...I asked

His name ain't IP for nothing. Even before the net, IP could see sets of floating numbers above peoples heads...

Your IP addy matches GoalVa's from time to time .... what is the relationship between the two of you?

Do I have to ask this now?

OK...OK...I asked
First of all, The only reason I am here, and mentioning anything about my Real Life is because I know the ability of some of our members to cause shit without reason. I don't play NS anymore, so it doesn't matter to me but Becca doesn't deserve it.

Secondly, We're friends. That is it.

Thirdly, Me and Becca share the same ISP, and live in a close enough area to share the same IP pool at times (anyone who's ever been on IRC with us at the same time might have noticed this). It's an issue with Virgin.net's DHCP servers... which server you're routed through seems to have little nor no corallation to your actual geographical location. I've shown up as Birmingham, Manchester, London and god knows where up North in the past. It stands to reason that Becca could at times have an IP that I have had in the past, or at least be running through the same DNS server, which would give her a similar looking IP to mine.

Fourthly, I've been playing NS nearly two years, and have more than my fair share of puppets. Becca has been here longer than me, and had a UN for most of that time. I think the Mods would have deleted one of us if something untoward was going on ;)

So, what I wish to know is:

Why has this issue come up now, IP? Me and Becca have been friends for ages; I've been on Virgin.Net for over a year; and I was on S9 a long while ago, along with Becca.

Heh, I know you don't like me, and after our last meeting in IRC you seemed to think I was some kind of liar, but I'm putting this out straight to whoever gives a damn.

I am not Becca, Becca is not me, We do not share a computer, connection, or Password details with each other.

I do not play NationStates, and I certainly have no interest in TNP. A year in this place was more than enough for me.

Keep your knickers on Golvee!

I was only asking. We were doing some security checks when it came to light, despite having S2, S4, S9, Lex and some other IP's at my disposal, yours was the only unexpected exact match! So was asking the Delegate. I thought security was a fairly important issue.

Thank you for clearing the matter up :)

(PS. And Goalv...as I have told you numerious times, I do not dislike you! Silly boy!)

Might have been easier for all concerned if you'd asked either of us first?

Shame the truth was a little less exciting hey?

to answer a question fedle posed- no if HS goes rouge you cannot be banned first. that will be me. unfortunatly that will start a day of regional celebration. your matrydom can wait.

oh yeah congratulations etc :hello:

Back