All good things...

Kumiko

TNPer
I'm sure some of you are wondering where I've been, and I'm sure many of you either don't care or even know who I am. No matter.

The long and the sort of it is that my life is taken several dramatic turns in the span of a workweek. My father passed on around this time last week, and a man I've longed for over ten years basically gave me the finger and threw me away like bad sashimi.

But not all of it has been bad. While those two events have shattered my life, a new beginning dawns for me, as I've recieved word that I can now train to be a bikuni/nisou (basically a priestess). I've accepted the offer, and put in my two weeks at work. I'll be going back to Japan to stay this time.

NS has been a large part of my life since last May, and to those of you I call friend, I thank you. This will be my last visit to these boards, and I've turned over control of my nations to my brother in the hopes that the shy little he will be able to have a community to call his own, as I have come to.

Sayonara.

*hugs* I know ya said you are gone and all but I hope someone (maybe your brother) can get the word to ya that we'll miss ya. Sorry so many bad things happened to ya and good luck with your priestess training.

wow....goodbye. we havent always seen eye to eye but i will miss you. hope to see you on the other side! or whatever other side your new religious calling has!

sayanora

:bye: Good bye and all the best for the future, it is great to read that you lookforward optimistically. If you feel it is necessary to leave TNP and NS, do whatever you need to do, but it would be nice to see you back some day.

We don't know each other at all really Deikura, but I wish you every success in your new job and (I know everybody feels obliged to say it but I genuinely mean this) I'm sorry for your loss. Lastly, that bloke you mention sounds like a complete idiot.

Back