Map requests

having read through, i believe i've found the available and quite ideal location for the Empire of Soleme on the land stretching within:

Section 5
I7/8 and J7/8

Griefy McSpamburger

Sector 2
The island at I6, J6, and I5.

Shamelessley stolen from some guy who hasn't been active on the forums since last fall. :P

tnpreduxxf8.gif

The parliament of The Empire of Tyfador recently passed legislation requesting possitioning on the map, understanding that there are many nations requesting placement, provisions have been made.
Below is the coordinates we request, should these be taken please use one of the additional 3, whichever one is convinient to you.

The Empire of Tyfador.
Section 1
G,1
------
Section 2= B,3 / Section 1= B,0 / Section 1=J,2.
Thank you on behalf of my people.

Hi everybody,

Hope it's not too late for the map options.

We'd go for sector 8, the island in c1-d1, if possible.

Lysis
President and Founder of Lysilandia

The Kingdom of Kuldon kindly requests that cartographers for the Regional Government visit our nation in order to ascertain the correct location of Kuldon on the Map of the North Pacific.

We give no preference as to location but trust that, with their skill in such things, the cartographers will determine the correct location of Kuldon in reference to nautical charts and in relation to nearby nations on the mainland.

Kuldon is a traditional Kingdom whose people live upon a chain of nine islands in the North Pacific (as yet uncharted) in section 3 of your map. The main island, Kuldonia, we estimate to be at 3-D-7. The other islands range from 3-B-4 to 3-E-8.

I did send Thel D'Ran a private message, but I am not sure when it'll reach him. Therefore, not knowing if I am really allowed to make a request since I am a very new member, I will still dare making one. :) I would love being placed somewhere on the map... close to water. An island or a group of islands would be even better.
I am not sure if the island in

1 E 3 and maybe the two similarly small islands to the south of it are still free.

Anyway... it is a bit hard to follow what is free and what not. There have been many requests. :) If I am highjacking an already mentioned request please let me know. I hope I can be squeezed somewhere where I can still put my feet in cold, clear water!

Amazing work by the way. If you read this, I hope you can let me know what you made it with.

If you're still updating the map periodically, Thel D'ran, then:

Nation: Isimud

Sector 4
Grid A2/3, B2/3, and C2/3 (the peninsula there). Failing that, anywhere with a bit of coast.

Thank you.

Dalnijrus
Sector 1
E1

Are we allowed to claim more than one square? Or do you update it with growth or something?

EDIT: Actually, nevermind. I've changed where I want my country to be located (it's now in North Caucasus).

I'd be happy with any place on that brilliant map, but if there is an opening I would really like:

Sector 3
Key A8

The Most Serene Republic of Bexteronia humbly requests that our location in Section 2, Sector B8 be added to your most glorious map.

Only Emu can prevent forest fires!

I would love to be on the map too, it would be an honor to be in any available sector!

I would love to be on the map at area9 A5, A6, B5 , B6, c5, c6, c7, d5, d6, e6, e7, f7. I do so favor Islands :sub:

We humbly request a plot in Sector 7. I 1,2 and J 1,2

Apologies if this plot has been claimed by a different nation, if this is the case, we will seek to settle our nation elsewhere.

Thanks,

We of Finavarra, wish to be placed in the position:
Sector 5
f5

if possible.

Thank you very much
Fin

The name is Princedom of Fernlen
Sector:5
Grid Cords:a2,a3,a4,b2,b3

Back