Map requests

I am very proud to be a new nation of TNP, and even prouder to be asked where to place my nation in such a nice map.

After counsulting with my National Assembly, we, The Most Serene Republic of Unitat, have decided to ask to be placed in Sector I, in the area of H 6&7, and would love to see included the tiny island of G 6&7 also, if that is possible, that is.

Thank you very much for your great work !

At your service, Bohemians Grand Chairman of the National Assembly of Unitat

PS: if anyone could PM me to explain how to Join the Regional Assembly, the link seems not to work, that would be very nice. Thanks

The People of The Most Serene Republic of Unitat are sending petitions to my office to get some information from the Regional Assembly over the possibility of appearing on the Region's Map...

I have nothing to answer them, and I agree :agree: with their petition... can't anyone tell us anything ?

From the Office of the Grand Chairman Bohemians of Unitat :bye:

Kingdom of Lichtenau-Holtheim wishes to be placed by that little bay at

6 6B.

Does the population count still have effect on the size of a nation on the map?

[Edit: poor choice of words]

The update of the map is in progress and should appear very soon. Thanks to all for their patience.

The following nations are being placed on the map while you read this. The numbers in the second column indicate the pixel count.

NATION..................#px
The Imperial Dominion...816
W Olves.................744
Haor Chall..............631
Teruchev................554
AlHoma..................492
Zarfland................423
Groclant................398
Apollo-Industria........388
Genusa..................372
The Canadian Public.....365
Falconkats..............347
Monumental Proportions..343
Unitat..................342
Daimiaena...............340
Lichtenau-Holtheim......338

I was unable to find data concerning the requests by/for: Fiduciary Philandering, (New) Syrrocia, The capt'n/Niu Benqious, the Colony of Cynzun, Tweedy, and Neume. Can someone AIM or tag me in #TNP regarding these nations?

Thanks a lot Thel D'Ran!!!

Unitat's people will give you a priviledge Unitat's Passport :winner: for your services to the Regions Cause ! :worship:

At your service, Bohemians Grand Chairman of Unitat

Kingdom of Riffs Indie would like to be placed in

3 I3-4

We'd appreciate it if there's any room left.
Any other place is also fine too. :yes:

The Commonwealth of Ceysil humbly requests placement at the following map coordinates:

Sector 5
G4

Upon the southern slope of the great mountain, in the equatorial jungles therein.

The People of the Commonwealth of Ceysil
"Son Solinar Ceysila"

The next map update will be posted in a few hours. I have to take care of a few minor details like labels and shading.

The Imperial Dominion, W Olves, Haor Chall, Teruchev, AlHoma, Zarfland, Groclant, Apollo-Industria, Genusa, The Canadian Public, Falconkats, Monumental Proportions, Unitat, Daimiaena, and Lichtenau-Holtheim
These nations have all been added to the map. See the pinned & closed thread. Tomorrow, I will start on the next set of requests.

The Imperial Dominion, W Olves, Haor Chall, Teruchev, AlHoma, Zarfland, Groclant, Apollo-Industria, Genusa, The Canadian Public, Falconkats, Monumental Proportions, Unitat, Daimiaena, and Lichtenau-Holtheim
These nations have all been added to the map. See the pinned & closed thread. Tomorrow, I will start on the next set of requests.
Great Salutation for Thee Oh Great Thel D'Ran !! My Nation salutes you ! :yes: :worship:

Thank you for the very fine map... I hope at some point you can update one with all the nations on it !

At your service, Bohemians the Thankful :winner:

The Democratic Rebuplic of The Dragon Warrior
Sector 2
Grid D8

The Kingdom of Caldur is having posting issues, so has asked me to post their map request.

Caldur
Sector 3
Section A8

Possibly not my place to ask....but...out of curiousity....Of the US....how can a Nation in The Lexicon have a place on the TNP map??

First of all, I gotta say that's the coolest map I've ever seen. I love maps. I still stare at them like I'm addicted. In fact, my parents got worried about me because when I was a teenager, I used to plaster my room with maps instead of pinup girls! LOL!

I've looked at the 'How To' part, and I think all I have to do is give a location and my nation name. So, unless there's something else I need to do, can I have a little spot in Section 1, Grid F2. It looks kind of like Vancouver Island, and it's near Kamchatka. If not, let me know and I can pick another spot or just plot me nearby. It doesn't have to be very big.

Thank you!

PS: Crap! Sorry...my nation is simply Shaudawn.

Hey,
I'd also like to place my nation on the map of TNP. If the area is already taken, then anywhere close by would be fine. Thanks and much appreciated.

Nation: Ateista
Sector: 4
Sections: 1H-1I (just barely taking 1H space and 1I).

Thanks again

The Republic of The Guilded Rose
Sector 2
I-0
along with
sector 5
h-1 ,i-1 , and j-1

The Rogue Nation Of Gelder Land
Sector 1
A1

If that is taken ill have somewhere nearby please

Sumtaria
guide square 9
id like the whole island in that place, but if i cant have it id like
5-a,b,c,d
6-a,b,c ,d
7-d,e :bat:

May I have a very small bit with water? I have a budding navy. Nice map by the by. How'd you make it?

Back