Choose

If you mean calling "soccer" football then football but if you mean American Football then soccer.

Would you rather be an American soldier fighting in Vietnam or a German soldier fighting on the Eastern Front in WWII?
(In both cases you were drafted into the military and forced to fight, regardless of your personal political beliefs.)

It's hard, because when you get to it both of those religions share many things in common such as dietary habits and other aspects with a few variations.
I'd rather be a Jew, but if I was a Muslim, I would not have any problems with it at all.
Car or truck?

The Thirteen Colonies during the American Revolution.

An airplane ride to N. Korea or an airplane ride to Kandahar, Afghanistan?

Depends. You can actually visit North Korea so if the government allowed me to do so then I'd definitely go to N. Korea. The Canadians pulled out of Kandahar a long time ago so meh on that one though Afghanistan is a beautiful country given half a chance.

Long hair or short hair?

Horse burger.

Either be Louis XIV one week before his execution or Tsar Nicholas II a week before his abdication? (You get to pick your actions from that point on, so you may not die depending on what you do.)

Back