NationStates 2 (NOT REALLY NS2)

Wow... they've actually finished it!

Is it pay-to-play, though? *Hersfold is trying to register now...

No, it isn't... yay!

I tried to register and it said that the name or email address was already taken... I tried another obscure name and it said the same thing...

I tried to register and it said that the name or email address was already taken... I tried another obscure name and it said the same thing...
Might be my fault, Saj... I don't know if we'll both be able to register.

*Hersfold joined Red Team... recognized a few of you.

*Hersfold joined Red Team... recognized a few of you.
YES! JOIN THE RED TEAM! JOIN NPO!

NationStates will overrun Cyber Nations!

*Hersfold joined Red Team... recognized a few of you.
YES! JOIN THE RED TEAM! JOIN NPO!

NationStates will overrun Cyber Nations!
so could anyone explain to me about the NPO? Sounds like a NS related alliance, but I can't seem to log into the forum so I can't find much info on it.

The forum will have the same password that you get in the email.

NPO - New Pacific Order - is arguably the most powerful alliance in the game already and has quite a presence on the forums. They already have a government set up and are planning for conquest. Those who hate it have nothing worse to say about it than they are 'bullies'. If you don't want war, this game is not for you.

The forum will have the same password that you get in the email.

NPO - New Pacific Order - is arguably the most powerful alliance in the game already and has quite a presence on the forums. They already have a government set up and are planning for conquest. Those who hate it have nothing worse to say about it than they are 'bullies'. If you don't want war, this game is not for you.
Thanks!

Anyone else here a member of it?

byar3hk.jpg

Maybe . . .

This is very true and very important - we are already having the good old ADN-NPO issues crop up, and it's doing nothing good for anyone involved.

Leave it on the court, boys.

I'm actually part of The Old Raiding Club. You shall die, BYARD!!!
You might like to know that Domination dissolved it and encouraged the members to join the NPO.

Also, there are plenty of people in NPO. Basically anyone from NS is in the NPO.

NPO was the previous incarnation of the current pacific government in NS (the PRP). Francos spain ring a bell?

If you're in NPO go on the off site forum and make a post that you need uranium.
Haven't joined yet. Can't actually get into the "red" team forum either, so I'm awaiting approval for that.

Anyone want to help me in a war I started? Figured I'd see how the whole battle thing works and I end up being defeated in my first battle (though I did happen to capture some land). Oh well, I'm not out yet. I still have plenty of troops defending my territory...

I've already got some - ally on Red Team was looking for some of my resources.

This game is beginning to annoy me - it keeps coming up with those "Service Unavailable" messages even though it was down yesterday evening... and now I can't get onto the forums to properly complain about it. If this guy really wanted to run an MMORPG, he should have gotten a better server or tested it more.

yes it is. Though I'm still looking for Uranium and Gems *sighs*

Back