Nàstic™

N

Nàstic?

*Couldnt find where to put this so move it if needs be*

Hello Im Nàstic and Im an alcoholic :o sorry wrong meeting place.

Just wanted to stop by and say hi how you doing? (in my best Joey from friends voice).

If I can be of service just holla, actually Ive been around so long you better just holla anyway that way I'll be sure to hear you :D

:worship:

Nàstic™

Hello Nast1c, welcome to Nationstates and to the reigonal forum. ALways good to see a new face.

If you have any questions about the game or the region, please feel free to ask. We have all been new players at some point, and the only way to learn is to ask questions. You are lucky because the North Pacific contains a number of experienced players who would be glad to answer any questions you may have.

Anyway, settle down and make yourself at home. I am sure that in a while you will feel as if you have been in TNP for years and years.

:lol: Yeah Spidey and I had been drinking ir seemed a good idea at the time, I'll amend it shortly, maybe the eyes will return.

I thank those that have welcomed me, even those calling me Nast1c for some reason.

I do hope your not going to pop round and give the new guy a wedgie or something :pinch:

*IndieGirl comes running in.

"Someone said something about wedgies?"

*IndieGirl stops and looks around.

"Oh! It's Nàstic™! Well, I guess everyone needs a re-welcome thread. You kind of have to renew them like driver's licenses, don'tchya? Every 5 years or so?" :lol:

Anyway, we don't give newbies, or oldbies wedgies. At least, I don't.

You just get K.O.'d via :fish:

Hey Im not that old, lets see,

comfy slippers-check
wolly jumper-check
meals made in blender-check
own teeth *looks in glass*-check
over powering stench of piss-check

yep Im old

Please stay. Until you returned I was the resident old fart.

Were you not called Nast1c at one point? Or is my memory playing tricks?

:lol: Flem my young whippersnapper friend :noangel: Ive been called many many things and indeedy NAST1C was one of them, but its not the name I care to use :ill: .

Back