Goodbye

GoalVA

TNPer
Well, I did have a big speech planned, but melodrama is so passe; therefore, i've decided to keep it simple.

I'm leaving TNP, probably not gonna come back in any official capacity. So, consider this my resignation as Minister, Assembly-Man and Registered Voter effective immediately.

Namyeknom (my deputy) will make a fine Minister, and in all probability will outstrip my meager efforts in the Ministry.

I should hope that my proposal stays up for vote. If not, I will be instructing certain people to keep it from dying ;)

It's been fun working with some of you over the last eight months.

Thank you & Goodbye,

~ GoalVA
Former Minister of External Affairs

I'm sorry you feel the need to leave office before your term was up. Thank you for all you did for the foreign affairs of the region.

I hope this is a temporary loss. I have changed your masking, but would be only too delighted to change it back again should you rejoin the RA at some future date.

F.

I'm sad to see you go. Both from a regional point of view, as I've always considered you a great asset to TNP, and from a personal point of view, as now I'll have to get off my arse and do some work. :mad:

Don't stay away too long...

And as a parting gesture:

:fish:

edit - Who changed all the smlie tags?!?

Sorry to see you go, Goal. I hope you return again soon.

R

Ce n'est qu'un au revoir, mon frère,
Ce n'est qu'un au revoir!
Oui, nous nous reverrons, mon frère,
Ce n'est qu'un au revoir.

(It's goodbye for now, brother,
It's only goodbye for now!
Yes, we'll meet again, brother,
It's only goodbye for now.)

Back