Hello from Vexionia!

Vexionia

TNPer
I'm the Commonwealth of Vexionia, the Capitalist Paradise, new to the game and The North Pacific.

Civil Rights: Below Average
Economy: Thriving
Political Freedoms: Some

Well, whatcha gonna do? You can't have it all. :eyeroll:

The Commonwealth of Vexionia is a tiny, economically powerful nation, renowned for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 5 million are either ruled by a small, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.

The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Commerce, Social Welfare, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 2%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Furniture Restoration, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Soda Sales industries.

Crime is a problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Vexionia's national animal is the tyrannosaurus rex, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the ness.

Yeah, that tyrannosaurus rex is barely hanging on. We're working on pushing through legislation to fund a federal T-Rex Recovery and Breeding program.

Anyway, I've applied to join the United Nations and I'm going to register to vote. Glad to be here, hope to have fun, etc. etc. See you around!

-- Vexionia

Welcome, Vex! :clap: ::looks a little closer at avatar::

Wait! I KNOW that bear! lol, glad to see you hear. I trust you still don't have an indoor-voice? :P

Welcome Vexiona :)

Dinasaur recovery and breeding, now that is just what we need to add some excitement, I hope that it all goes well!

Please feel free to shout if you have any questions.

All my best
IP

Back