Consulate of Conservative Paradise

GoalVA

TNPer
Welcome citizens of Conservative Paradise.

Namyeknom edit - for ease of reference...

I, Sarcodina, representing ACCEL, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship. I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason. I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

Link

Hey, GoalVA. Thanks for consulate, and thanks to the NP for just being you :tb1: .
Goal are you from VA? I've a got a killer Jerry Kilgore (no pun intended) impression...no one knows who he is... :tb3:

Basic Rundown:

Name-Conservative Paradise
Delegate- Aramek
Minister of Foreign of Affairs- Yours Truly
Alliances: ACCEL
Other Friends: Gatesville, Texas, TNP :tb2:
Forum: s9.invisionfree.com/conservativeparadise (ask and an embassy will be set up...)
Politics: a pro-capitalist region with differing trends like libertarianism, religiousity, conservatism, neoconservatism, isolationism, Americanism, patriotism, and national sovereigntism...

Post on the Paradise's TNP embassy and have a chance to win!
600_400_Pop_r.jpg

Bake%20Sale.JPG

Conservative Paradise's Old Ladies Auxillary is having a Bake Sale to raise money to feed children who are starving in the Proleteriat Coalition because of crappy economic handling of themselves.

Please mention favorite dessert, and we'll provide it.

Sarcodina :lol:

Same to you Groclant, welcome to the embassy...

candy_bowl.jpg

Here's some candy, just sit over there, and we'll be with you shortly. :lol:

Joke Contest at Conservative Paradise:
Please no dirty jokes
Please no abusive number of cuss words

Tragedy

John Kerry visits a primary school and sits in on one of the classes, which is in the middle of a discussion of words and their meaning.

The teacher asks Mr. Kerry if he would like to lead the discussion of the word "tragedy".

So, the illustrious leader asks the class for an example of a "tragedy."

One little boy stands up and offers: "If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a runaway tractor comes along and knocks him dead, that would be a tragedy.

"That's wrong," Kerry says. "That would be considered an accident."

A little girl raises her hand: "If a school bus carrying 50 children drove over a cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a tragedy."

"You are completely incorrect" says the Senator. "That would be what we
would consider a great loss".

The room goes silent. No other children volunteer. Kerry searches the room. "Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?"

Finally at the back of the room a small boy raises his hand. In a quiet voice he says: "If a plane carrying Senator John Kerry was struck by a missile and blown to smithereens, that would be a tragedy".

"Fantastic !" exclaims Kerry. "You are absolutely right. Can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?"

"Well," says the boy, "because it sure as heck wouldn't be a great loss and it probably wouldn't be an accident!"
:rofl:

Joke Contest at Conservative Paradise:
Please no dirty jokes
Please no abusive number of cuss words

Tragedy

John Kerry visits a primary school and sits in on one of the classes, which is in the middle of a discussion of words and their meaning.

The teacher asks Mr. Kerry if he would like to lead the discussion of the word "tragedy".

So, the illustrious leader asks the class for an example of a "tragedy."

One little boy stands up and offers: "If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a runaway tractor comes along and knocks him dead, that would be a tragedy.

"That's wrong," Kerry says. "That would be considered an accident."

A little girl raises her hand: "If a school bus carrying 50 children drove over a cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a tragedy."

"You are completely incorrect" says the Senator. "That would be what we
would consider a great loss".

The room goes silent. No other children volunteer. Kerry searches the room. "Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?"

Finally at the back of the room a small boy raises his hand. In a quiet voice he says: "If a plane carrying Senator John Kerry was struck by a missile and blown to smithereens, that would be a tragedy".

"Fantastic !" exclaims Kerry. "You are absolutely right. Can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?"

"Well," says the boy, "because it sure as heck wouldn't be a great loss and it probably wouldn't be an accident!"

Quote-Off in CP's consulate
May the best quoter win! :D

Topic: Food
BRING IT ON

First Up, Me
Great eaters and great sleepers are incapable of anything else that is great. ~Henry IV of France

The story of barbecue is the story of America: Settlers arrive on great unspoiled continent, discover wondrous riches, set them on fire and eat them. ~Vince Staten

Winner: Great Bights Mum with
The story of barbecue is the story of America: Settlers arrive on great unspoiled continent, discover wondrous riches, set them on fire and eat them. ~Vince Staten

:winner: :winner: :winner:
:worship: :worship: :worship:

The Paradise is currently building a new gov't. Due to my stayings here, Freedom and Pride is helping out, so it should be excellent.

We are currently doing well in maintaing high 40 membership despite a lack of recruiting ie no recruiting. We also want to thank our mom, *screams out* this is for you momma, our agent Ron Gigando, our boyz at Midwestside Records and our wife, Latesha. We love you Latesha! This is for the players, woof woof! Out, Paradise.

By request of The Tri-Tone, Founder of Conservative Paradise, this Consulate has been closed.

We thank you for maintaining relations for us for so long.

Emperor Matthuis
Deputy Minister for External Affairs

Back