Map

Do we have a Map?

Sorry if there already is one (I can't find it), but I could maybe make one for the region if anyone would like me to.

I have some skill in making graphics, and a map would probably be quite easy, but not sure what everybody wants.

Sorry if this is out of place, just thought I'd jump right in!

Electric Goats

Our regional cartographer, Thel D'Ran, does have maps of the region, he just hasn't had time yet to transfer them to this forum. I think he was planning on starting the map system back up again soon.

Our regional cartographer, Thel D'Ran, does have maps of the region, he just hasn't had time yet to transfer them to this forum. I think he was planning on starting the map system back up again soon.
Thel D'Ran hasn't visited this forum in a month. The map hasn't been updated in over a year. I think it's time to assume the TNP map project is no more.

I would be interested and willing to help Electric Goats start up the map project if there are no other volunteers and Thel isn't going to do it.

Okay, I have an idea. I'd be willing to keep up a map, update it, perhaps make it into an imagemap and make it dynamic with populations and things, but I don't think I'd be very good at making the origional graphic. I can add to it, but the map itself wouldn't that great if I made it.

Perhaps someone could draw a map or maybe we could get permission to update and use Thel's 4.0 map.

Hi folks.

I'm sorry for my long delay in responding to this. I do plan to restart the map project in the quite near future.

Here's a preview:

newnorth4ri.gif

The first installment of our new map is posted:

To make a request to be included on the next installment, click here.

To see the full image in the archive, click here.

I have been planning on naming large parts of the map for previous delegates. There would be a Wilkshire Highlands, Pixiedance Archipelago, Sydian Coast, etc. Does anyone have opinions about this?

Before the map gets too filled up, don't we need a spot near the center for the regional capitol district?

Obviously, it has to be called "Magicality City." :yes:

Back