Southwest Asia Giveth

Howdy, Southwest Asia. Welcome to the North Pacific forum. :hello:

Oh, I just noticed that you are the delegate for The Grenvali United. What brings you to our neck of the woods, if I can be so bold to ask? Just curious. I was born here so I know why I started here, but I often wonder what about the NP attracts nations from across NationStates.

Hey SWA, you've been sent here from the TGU?

Hey SWA, what brings you round these parts?

I'm curious as to why you are here, considering you upset more than a few people on our IRC channel.

Hey SWA, you've been sent here from the TGU?

Hey SWA, what brings you round these parts?

I'm curious as to why you are here, considering you upset more than a few people on our IRC channel.
I haven't been sent.

I was just bored, really, and felt like joining another region.

And what are you trying to imply?

I'm not implying anything really. I'm just saying that you are banned from our IRC channel for a reason. I wondered why you chose this region considering the amount of people you must have annoyed for that ban to be in place.

From memory you are the only non-native Ban on Sight.

I'm not implying anything really. I'm just saying that you are banned from our IRC channel for a reason.  I wondered why you chose this region considering the amount of people you must have annoyed for that ban to be in place.

From memory you are the only non-native Ban on Sight.

Care to name that reason and specifics?

Or are you just being antagonistic?

No, I'm just pointing out some facts.

Seems your banned from #the_pacific too.
Yet you don't seem to list specifics.

However, the ban from #the_pacific was purely political. The Pacific government felt an "offense" because of a story Grenval published.

In either case, your attitude shown online is clearly intended to antagonate me into further rash actions.

I'm simply asking you why this region was the one you chose considering you are banned in our chatroom?

I'm confused as to what your motive is: Forgiveness, Revenge or you really didn't think about it?

I'm simply asking you why this region was the one you chose considering you are banned in our chatroom?

I'm confused as to what your motive is: Forgiveness, Revenge or you really didn't think about it?
I'm curious at to why you would care about my motive. After all, what business of it is yours?

And I'm still waiting for the reason that I was banned from the chatroom.

You were banned from the chatroom for being a troll. I don't like trolls.

I have no time for people who exact pleasure from upsetting others, which unfortunately seems to be something you're very good at. It is my business if you are coming here to do that. As your signature says "Delegate of TGU", one has to assume that you are here as a foreign national, with means as Minister of External Affairs you are my business.

If you are coming here to be a troll, then I shan't stand for it. If, on the other hand, you are coming here to play nice and make reperations for your past actions, maybe prove that you can respect other people and not flame or insult them, then I'd be glad to have you here.

The reason I asked was to determine which it would be, I'm afraid your confrontational attitude has lead me to suspect the former is the case.

You were banned from the chatroom for being a troll. I don't like trolls.

I have no time for people who exact pleasure from upsetting others, which unfortunately seems to be something you're very good at. It is my business if you are coming here to do that. As your signature says "Delegate of TGU", one has to assume that you are here as a foreign national, with means as Minister of External Affairs you are my business.

If you are coming here to be a troll, then I shan't stand for it. If, on the other hand, you are coming here to play nice and make reperations for your past actions, maybe prove that you can respect other people and not flame or insult them, then I'd be glad to have you here.

The reason I asked was to determine which it would be, I'm afraid your confrontational attitude has lead me to suspect the former is the case.
I actually do have a nation within TNP, so unless I'm mistaken I wouldn't necessarily fall under the foreign national category.

As for reparations, I'd be willing to make them if you would too for your behavior.

I've enjoyed watching this exchange, personally. Is that bad?

Meh, methinks Goal just needs to be let off his leash some occasionally.

Back