Feudal Japan

Greetings from Feudal Japan.

:worship:

We are a young and growing defender region. We feel that the ADN, RLA, and other groups have failed to adequately defend the smaller regions of NS. We believe that every region in NS should be defended from the ruthless takeover of invader regions, regardless of the population or ability to offer anything in return for help given.

We have a growing army - the Gekokujo. It is easy to become involved and make a difference on NS.

If you simply wish to kick back and relax, we offer a wonderful Tea House, Inn, and Tavern for such things. Also we have a very popular games section and open discussions for everyone to engage in.

We also believe that we have the most unique flag idea in all of NationStates. Pop into the region and take a look for yourself.

Also we believe that we are unique in the fact that every member nation has a say in the way our dedicated and honorable UN Delegate, Hsaur casts the vote for Feudal Japan. UN membership is not required to have your voice heard.

We have a new government being set in place and beginning to function well. Anyone who desires can become involved and make a difference in the region.

We welcome anyone who wishes to join our region. Stop by and check things out. we will be honored to accept you into our region.

The link to our forums -
Feudal Japan Forums?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Thank you. It does lead to great conversation on the era that Feudal Japan is based upon. A lot of neat things to be learned, while at the same time being fun.

Most definitely. I am often times fascinated by the Samurais, shoguns and things of the sort and the culture that was built around them.

Feudal Japan now has begun to expand its goal of Tenka Fubu. Isaac City and The Emerald Coast are now Kuni provinces and Cathay is our first Ryoguko province.

Also we now have several allies. These include Napoleonic Empire, Cymru II, The Imperium, Tir Nan Og, and Alliance of Gods.

And more great news as Feudal Japan approaches the end of its second month. We now have more than 70 nations residing here. That is a very nice rate of growth.

Our Gekokujo(army) is beginning to grow as we have now instituted a new policy of accepting former Raiders/Invaders who wish to settle down into a more beneficial role.

I hope that everyone here in The North Pacific has a great day. If you need anything feel free to let me know.

Nobunaga
Shogun of Feudal Japan

Our Gekokujo(army) is beginning to grow as we have now instituted a new policy of accepting former Raiders/Invaders who wish to settle down into a more beneficial role.

Could you tell me more about this? What kind of role are they generally given?

That is something The Exodus does. :) We have a few ex raiders and defenders.

I do find your region fascinating. why don't you drop by my regions forum and say hi. :)

Could you tell me more about this? What kind of role are they generally given?

Currently our military is still in its infancy stages. The holidays really set us back a bit. As of yet there is no definative structure to the gekokujo. What we are doing is offering a home to those who are mistrusted in most circles. Who knows more about how invaders work than former members of the same? As for positions in the Gekokujo - any member of our army will always answer to myself and my Kanrei. Feudal Japan could be more readily classed as an Imperialistic Defender than anything else. Though the Imperical side of things is mainly focussed towards reviving dead regions. This will allow those used to raiding activity to gain a sense of purpose other than to just defend against their former comrades. I hope that answered some of your questions.

I do find your region fascinating. why don't you drop by my regions forum and say hi.

Thanks for the offer. I will stop by shortly.

Nobunaga

Back