PRP/Nasi Discussion

Democratic Donkeys:
TNP should have gone to war with Nasi against the PRP... we seriously lacked courage and tenacity back then...
Right, being Pope Hope's errand boy is the only true measure of courage. :eyeroll:
Couldn't you make that same argument that we should gone to war on the side of a fellow feeder region? Wouldn't standing up to the might of the ADN have been real courage?

:P

Couldn't you make that same argument that we should gone to war on the side of a fellow feeder region? Wouldn't standing up to the might of the ADN have been real courage?

Nasicournia was widely unpopular by that point which was why the PRP felt safe declaring war on it. siding with the PRP would have been a gutless pussy move against the people who cleaned up TNP's spilled milk time and time again.

(Those were good times :D)

And yet Pope Hope wouldn't let me back into that region :P

Guess she doesn't like the fact I hate the semi-terror organisation known as PETA :P :ADN:

Careful what you say now, Did you forget that Pope Hope is both my Siamese Twin, and my Online Daughter ?

Maybe I shouldn't mention some of the other ties that bind....

And yet Pope Hope wouldn't let me back into that region

there are still many hangovers from that era. I am still banned from the forum of at least one region, Not sure why - I seem to recall my one post there was very friendly.

flemingovia:
I am still banned from the forum of at least one region, Not sure why - I seem to recall my one post there was very friendly.
I know quite a few regions which would ban you for that :P

Back