What TV Show Are You Watching??

Hahahahaha, and you have the gall to say Breaking Bad is overrated? At least it is not some Chuck Lorre dreck that is a tacit justification of the arrogance of the white male.

Cougar Town, and I'm enjoying it, at least as a temporary substitute of Community. Let's hope the fifth season finally comes.

There is no other TV show that exists in my world right now besides...well, you can probably figure it out.

Heisenberg is going on a rampage in the last episode! :npa4:

I was exchanging theories with a friend this morning as we were greeting kids getting off the bus. I hope it opens with walt in an orange jumpsuit, thus negating a blaze of glory ending, and it would throw everyone off. :P

Democratic Donkeys:
Poop your pants on the (dvd) set of cougar town. ;)
I just watched the scene from Cougar town in which Abed shows up, and I love it!

Poor Abed pooped his pants xD

Democratic Donkeys:
Hahahahaha, and you have the gall to say Breaking Bad is overrated? At least it is not some Chuck Lorre dreck that is a tacit justification of the arrogance of the white male.
I never said I watched it willingly xD

I do agree that it is quite overrated. My roommates watch it constantly. Whatever I'm doing in the common areas of the house, it is usually on in the background.

Just watched Community, the second part of season two paintball episodes (for a few paintballs more)

I have seen this episode so many times I even notice Laurie and Travis from Cougar town made a cameo in it.

Also, this fan-made compilation of best paintball wars moments:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5454eVld2hM[/video]

I got foxtel yesterday - which is like our equivalent of pay tv/cable television. So many channels, but it feels like there is even less to watch than there was before! :(

mcmasterdonia:
I got foxtel yesterday - which is like our equivalent of pay tv/cable television. So many channels, but it feels like there is even less to watch than there was before! :(
If it has NBC or (at least here) AXN (Sony TV) or any of their sister channels, just watch Community.

Lennart:
mcmasterdonia:
If it has NBC or (at least here) AXN (Sony TV) or any of their sister channels, just watch Community.
I think it has NBC.. It has quite a lot of channels.

I have been watching a lot of Keeping Up Appearances lately.

mcmasterdonia:
I have been watching a lot of Keeping Up Appearances lately.
LOl I watched the first one some days ago. I love how that woman tries to look snobbish while having such an underclass family... It reminds me of some jerks in my own family :D

Same here.. to a certain extent. She has a lower class background but likes to pretend to be upperclass. Her sister Daisy is way more popular than she is, just because she is a down to earth nice lady... but Hyacinth is embarrassed by her.

Here, that happens a lot. Suddenly, that guy you always knew as a no-good loser attains a Madrid accent (but most of the time an awfuly, verbally inconsistent accent) and begins to talk in a patronizing manner, embarrasing the lower class instead.

The bad thing about it is that, acting that way, they have way more possibilities to get and keep a job, for the majority of bosses here are Spaniards and like that sign of submission.

Huh interesting. Here it is mostly the opposite.. we appreciate a down to earth nature and patronizing people don't usually get very far and they certainly are not well liked.

I don't really know about a "posh" accent here, but we definitely have a bogan/lower class accent :P

If the foreign mimics are to be believed, we all sound like farmers here.

To keep the thread topic going: NBA basketball. More for the background noise than anything else.

Back