Consulate of Lazarus

GoalVA

TNPer
Welcome, the people of Lazarus, to the North Pacific.

Namyeknom Edit - For ease of reference.

Consulate Oath

north harmoneia:
I,  North Harmoneia  , representing Lazarus, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship.  I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason.  I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

Linky

thanks Goal! we have our new delegate now, The Free confederates, and people pie as new interior commissioner, Killer Kitty as our new high commissioner, me as the new FA commissioner... and Zyonn is.. PIC or Security... we're currently having problems with forum admnistration, our admin has been absent

This is the new Yaman council:

UN Delegate:The Free Confederates
High Commissioner: Killer Kitty
Foreign Affairs Commissioner: North Harmoneia
Security Commissioner: Zyonn
Interior Commissioner: PeoplePie
Public Interest Commissioner: Zer0Hour

Your forum needs some markers. These only use colors taken directly from your forum so they will match perfectly. Tell Killer Kitty or whoever the admin is that if they don't want to install them I'll do it for them later today. I'll see if I can't find something better in the mean time.

Lazarus1.png

lazarus2.png

hey I'm sorry for the late rep, we have been real busy lately... well I am an admin there and it'd be appreciated if you could do that.. just let me know when

Now, if you like. I'll register on your forums and you can just temporarily make me admin so I can install it or I can just pm you and tell you how to do it.

you can be temp admin.... ^_^ I actually know how to do it I just don't hve time so thanks very much ^_^
anyway

I,  North Harmoneia  , representing Lazarus, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship.  I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason.  I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

Greetings, people of TNP,

I am sure you've heard about the current happenings in Lazarus.
We, the people of Lazarus plea for help, help us restore the true government of Lazarus, help us dethrone United Luckians,

we know you have no obligations to Lazarus, but please hear our desperate plea for help, the nation North Harmoneia needs more endorsements in order to replace United Luckians and bring back the very little of glory that we once had.

we look forward to you nice consideration

sincere regards,
North Harmoneia

We've recieved orders to move in. Unfortunately, some of us are still tied up elsewhere and are waiting for orders that don't conflict. :(

We'll be there.

The former delegate is a very close friend of mine -- he quit NS just a few days ago and this is the result. The North Pacific will do whatever it can to help you.

UPDATES

Mandate 5.0 has been finshed and ratified.
the Undead Horde was established once again, and The Yaman Council, from being appointed, is now elected. The Assembly of Immortals has just ben established too. The current state of Lazarus has improved a bit but inactivity is still a problem, like always.
Elections are currently being held and LiesInc just seemed to have shockingly popped up out of nowhere, members, are pleased though.

for more information, visit http://s13.invisionfree.com/Lazarus

thank you for your time ^_^

Elections have ended. The new government of Lazarus is as follows:

Lazarus Government and Yaman Council

Queen: North Harmoneia

Regent: <To be Named>

Interior Minister: People Pie

Foreign Minister: Posul

Security Minister: Killer Kitty

Public Interest Minister: Mariadon

If I were a recently resurrected undead zombie type thing concerned about my safety, I would trust Killer Kitty.

We have a Queen in our midst. I think this is a TNP first.

Congratulations, to you, NH, and to everyone else in the new Lazarene government.

As you can see I am Foreign Minister, and I look forward to establishing better relations with TNP.

These forums are extremely nice and I look forward to my time here.

a regent has just been named,
Lazarus Government and Yaman Council

Queen: North Harmoneia

Regent: People Pie

Interior Minister: People Pie

Foreign Minister: Posul

Security Minister: Killer Kitty

Public Interest Minister: Mariadon

Back