Post Count Restoration

Hersfold

TNPer
Ok, what you've all been waiting for - the chance to get your post count back to what it was on s2, s9, s-infinity, whereever.

Please follow all directions carefully, or you may not get your post count back. This is going to be enough work as it is, we don't need anything to make it worse.

To request a post count:

--- 1) Choose ONE account on ONE TNP forum. In fairness to everyone here, you will only be allowed to restore the post count from a single account on a single forum. Many of you have accounts on different forums - we will not combine post counts from both. It just gives an "unfair advantage" in the great post-count battle.

--- 2) Get the post count from that account. You can do this by either finding one of your own posts and looking under your name, or by clicking on your name and looking under "Total Cumulative Posts", which should be the first box under your name. Please be fair to everyone and report your post count only as it is shown. (Note: If for some reason you cannot access the forum you want, let us know and we'll try to look it up for you. Otherwise, please get it yourself)

--- 3) PM the account name, the forum, and the post count to either me (Hersfold) or Flemingovia. We will then add the post count you reported to however many posts you now have here.

Restrictions:

As stated, you may only report the post count from one account on one forum.

Only one request per person (not account), please.

The account must be on a TNP forum. This includes s2, s4, s9, or any other "official" forum of the region - there are about 10 of them, after all.... what you cannot do is report a post count from another region's forum - Lemurian, Nasicornia, even the Jolt NS forums. Those forums didn't move, and don't relate to TNP's forums at all.

These rules will help make this procedure fast, easy, and fair for everyone. Please keep to them, or you may not get your post count back at all, other than getting it the hard way.

So have at it.

(Edit: Retarded keyboard)

FLEM!

No. Bad Admin. Take you and your ridiculously over-inflated post count and go have a time out.

Seriously, what the heck??

WOW, :blink: Those are some unnerving counts I'm seeing. I think I like my little number though. It kind of feels good knowing I got all this on the new forum.

:D

WOW, :blink: Those are some unnerving counts I'm seeing. I think I like my little number though. It kind of feels good knowing I got all this on the new forum.

:D
Damn right! Good to see some honesty around.

I am also going to keep my small post count here. It also means I can claim to have the highest legit post count here, so :p.

no need to restore my 18 or 8 or 28 or what have you.

nice digs all!

Pope Hope

384 + the small amount accrued here thus far.

Old Blue

P.S. Hey Pierc...how can you argue for separation of your national characters and then ask that "his" post count be melded into yours? :tb4: Doesn't that cause an identity crisis? :p

I don't judge others for applying for post count restoration, but as for myself -- I will build my posts back up the old fashioned way-- SPAM! Just kidding.

Back