Sheaton

Sheaton

TNPer
Hi all, I'm new to Nationstates and to this region and forum but I must say that I love playing this game. It has been my dream for years to create my own nation and now I can do it! How fun is that? lol! Anyways, let me introduce you to my country. Sheaton

The Republic Of Sheaton
The Republic Of Sheaton is a country that is almost shaped like the United Kingdom. Its capital is called Leichester and it's one of the most important and richest countries in the world. (If only this was said in my sheaton in Nationstates) :D

Name: The Republic Of Sheaton
Capital: Leichester (Pronounced Lei-chest-ter)
Royal Capital: Lindbulm (Pronounced Lind-bern)
Currency: The Shenton Dollar
People: Shentons

The Map
RepublicOfSheaton.jpg

The Flag
SheatonFlag2.jpg

The Coat Of Arms
SheatonCOA.jpg

(It was actually based on the Singapore COA)

Leichester Logo:
LeichesterCOA.jpg

Lindbulm Log:
LindbulmCOA.jpg

Knightsbridge Logo:
KnightsbridgeCOA.png

Batavia Logo:
BataviaCOA.jpg

Haleski (ponoucned Her-les-ski) Logo:
HaleskiCOA.jpg

Waterfall City Logo:
WaterfallCityCOF.jpg

Zuriech Logo:
ZuriechCOA.jpg

Sommerset Logo:
SommersetCOA.jpg

Friton Logo:
FritonCOA.jpg

Wow, that's quite a map and flags to boot.
:hello:
Welcome to TNP. We're a friendly bunch. If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask. Don't forget to register to vote and join the games in OOC and get to know a few people or open a new topic in Coms for serious discussion.

In general jump in anywhere and have some fun.

Welcome abaord, matey!

:pirate:

It's a good thing to see someone that enjoys RP as much as you do show up at our forum!

Have a good time, and I look forward to seeing you in the OOC!

Wow, that is definitely the most impressive first post that I have ever seen!

Welcome to The North Pacific, hope that you have a great time and do shout if you need any help!

*Choose a good spot for your Capital :thumbsup: *

All my best
IP

Truly an impressive showing. The effort you have put into your nation's development puts many of us to shame.

You need to meet a guy called Thel D'ran.............

Welcome!

Nightnurse, I'm not sure why you posted that, as it has no relevance to this topic.

Welcome to the forum, Sheaton. :D

Aww thanks fo the warm welcome guys! I really appreciate it. I hope I will enjoy myself playing nationstates and visiting this forum too. :D

Back