Greetings!

Poltsamaa

TNPer
Official business on this forum will commence after polls close on December 4th!! As per the s2, my office is open for any suggestions or concerns!!

Welcome to the new TNP forum, I hope it signifies a new era of peace and cooperation in the region!!

I like my new office, I'm a fan of the modern, open-plan look we have here!!

I am awaiting the arrival of my Prime Minister badge and then its all set to go!!

Thanks for the coffee and cakes, Dark!! Everybody feel freee to help themselves to the food and drink!!

Question for our Prime Minister:

Is the exclamation filter in topic titles in effect over here, too?

Tyranny!!

I think the exclamation mark filter is a built in feature of Invisionfree. It certainly was not set that way deliberately on S2 - it just happened.

All it means is that some programmer for Invision has a sound grasp of English Grammar. Good for them. :thumbsup:

*Brings a bottle of Champagne to Polts new office*

*Shakes bottle a little too hard, showering the office*

:blush: Hope those papers weren't too important!

I will consider the double punctuation mark order after trialling it with a test group of citizens randomly chosen by me, known only to me and whose answers will be deemed strictly confidential!! I'll let you know the results as soon as I have them!!

Now, I must tend to the claims of cruelty to trout as Indie Girl has been reported by PETA for slamming one against the lump of cement otherwise known as my head!! I tend to agree with PETA, it is unnecessary and trout is much more useful cooked over hot coals with butter and lemon!! Perhaps I'll invite them around for a trout buffet to sort out their complaint without troubling the courts!! Again, I'll let you know how it goes!!

*IndieGirl runs in again, with a swoosh of her cape, the air hanging with the pungent smell of week-old fish, and beats Polts over the head again.

:fishattack:

I'll be the gorilla if you be warfare!

YAY! TROUT AMBUSH!!

:fishattack::fishattack::fishattack::fishattack::fishattack:

I will consider the double punctuation mark order after trialling it with a test group of citizens randomly chosen by me, known only to me and whose answers will be deemed strictly confidential!! I'll let you know the results as soon as I have them!!

Now, I must tend to the claims of cruelty to trout as Indie Girl has been reported by PETA for slamming one against the lump of cement otherwise known as my head!! I tend to agree with PETA, it is unnecessary and trout is much more useful cooked over hot coals with butter and lemon!! Perhaps I'll invite them around for a trout buffet to sort out their complaint without troubling the courts!! Again, I'll let you know how it goes!!
After a careful invesigation of PETA, it has been determined that PETA really stands for "People Eating Tasty Animals"

:fishattack:

When fish are outlawed, only outlaws will have fish.

Back