Where Am I?

Yay! After that new stuff, back to something more ancient...shouldn't be very very hard.

hert1.jpg

hert2.jpg

hert3.jpg

Well I'm sure I can see a French flag in that third picture! But all the bodies of water suggest Venice or somewhere else in Northern Italy.

Yes, true. I will live there from september on. :tb2:

I didn't even see the flags! O_o

I'm sure there are two flags, one Italian and one of the EU, so what you saw was the red-white part of the Italian flag, with the green part being hidden behind the European one, which is mainly blue => gives the impression of France.

GBM, your turn.

The Gilden Kölsch umbrella in the last picture made me think of Germany. Also the 'Fach'- and 'fühl'-something in the background could be Germany. On the other hand...palm trees?? Are you sure it's all the same place? :P

Ha! Now that I look closely at the background of the 3rd pic, it may have been taken elswhere. The person in the foreground is indeed someone from the place I am looking for.

Hi, I am new to NS and to the forum too.. This is my first mesage to the forum. :blush:

My guess: Ushuaia - Tierra del Fuego / Argentina

Stunning. :)

Welcome mate, I hope you will enjoy TNP (the North Pacific)!
Congrats, up to you to give us a new location.

How did you do that? With such a crappy picture? Have you been there or so?

Thanks a lot :D I never been there before, but with a little luck and search, I had located the place. :yes:

Here are the pics of my place, please ignore the word on the 1st pic, it's only the name of the program generated this photo.

sg7lhj.jpg

ru2vrn.jpg

ml08l3.jpg

2wp4h80.jpg
2ztlgza.jpg

6qgm6v.jpg
jjpaub.jpg

So where am I?

Thanks GBM I took only some of them.. :eyeroll:

Unfortunately I have to say NO...

The city is realy unique and well known one :clap:

I know it is confusing but also is so easy to guess, just take a look again you'll notice some hints...

Meh, I have no idea, but I can tell you:

Hamburg is too cold for palm trees (as generally, north of the Alps there are none), it has no hills and most buildings are quite new.

I'd say Thessaloniki, Hellas....

Come on it is not so hard to guess :duh:

Let me add some extra photos to heat you up.

31447f6.jpg

209h668.jpg

25gxq8l.jpg

mjsild.jpg

1htor8.jpg

i4rc6t.jpg

b8kaw6.jpg

awf2hs.jpg

141umtv.jpg

City Is geographically unique in whole world... :yes:

YES... Istanbul :yes:

" How many people live on earth, reside at one continent and go for work at another, every day ? "

34t1owk.jpg

dsc3113lo4eq2.jpg

207vl3t.jpg

Congratulations Emperor, but I must say that Vrtbovska Zahrada guessed it also and PM'd me, but did not want to ruin the fun writing here for others...

So, it's up to you give us a new place.

292o1kw.jpg

"Abandoned" Nicosia Airport

Nicosia (Greek Cypriot side)

Southern Cyprus Republic

GBM, I don't agree.

With a vegetation like this...shouldn't neither be mediterranean climate, nor tropical, sub-tropical or temperate.

It is not Greenland, no. Far away, even.
And it is territory of a country you would not expect, perhaps.

Back