Where Am I?

Is it Shrewsbury?

Incidentally i met a very lovely girl from Shrewsbury last night. Anyone able to give me any info on the place? that way i can look all smart and slightly stalkerish when i catch up with her.

Is it Shrewsbury?

Incidentally i met a very lovely girl from Shrewsbury last night. Anyone able to give me any info on the place? that way i can look all smart and slightly stalkerish when i catch up with her.
Its is called Shrewsbury, because the original inhabitants were descendants of an unusual mating between a shrew (who had been on a fermenting apple binge) and a raspberry.

Shrewsbury was also cursed by an immigrant Russian witch in the late 19th century, meaning that on the full moon after All Hallows Eve it grows giant chickens legs and stalks off around Shropshire countryside.

It is also the home of the longest running horticultural show in the world. For a while it was Exeter, which had the 15000m run, with brassicas; but Shrewsbury went one better with its bonsai marathon.

One of these facts is sort of true.

Oops, sorry for the delay.

Nope so far, but right country.

Info on Shrewsbury? Er, somewhere down south. Think it has a cathedral abbey, even.

lim1.jpg

lim2.jpg

lim3.jpg

I think there is a rule that says that you have to guess exact places, only continents or countries don't count. :)

(but among us: it's none of these!)

Here some more pictures:

lim5.jpg

lim6.jpg

lim4.jpg

you are in Ethiopia, I don't know how I could have mistaken the Lion of the Tribe of Judah.
you are in Addis Ababa too.

I cannot think of a place to drive everyone crazy at this time so I will abdicate my turn to whomever has one that they want to post but hasn't won one yet.

Back