I Made The Top 200

Another ashes to ashes reference, lovely. Alex uses "gene" in the first ep coz he is an imaginary construct. i was trying to be witty :P
*cuddles*

Oh, right! I'm an idiot.
*smacks head*

I thought you'd uncovered my secret identity for a second then, phew!

O, don't worry, i -have-.
But thats for another time..

ALSO!

SecretDucks is ranked 521st in the region and 16,057th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.

Hey, -i'm- impressed :P

Shhh!

Unfortunately my mining sector is nothing to write home about; Sydia is ranked 803rd in the region and 21,460th in the world for Largest Mining Sector. Pfft.

You'll be positively nauseous now!

Sydia is ranked 81st in the region and 2,943rd in the world for Healthiest Nations.

So, being low in the rich poor divide is good, right? :P
New Hepzibah is ranked 26th in the region and 67,937th in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides

HoneySheep is ranked 3409th in the region and 71,934th in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides
considering there is only 78,289 nations in the world..

Sydia is ranked 76th in the region and 3,133rd in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.

We'll publish the crap outta you.

Namyeknom is ranked 3839th in the region and 70,917th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.

Out of 3889! Bottom 50!

Also within the bottom 3000 in the world!

Namyeknom - skirting the nether regions with disturbing regularity.

Falconias is ranked 3832nd in the region and 73,015th in the world for Most Income Equality.

5th last in TNP and 148th last in the world :D

Sydia is ranked 62nd in the region and 2,477th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.

Nuke the whales!

The Fleet Divers is ranked 120th in the region and 5,447th in the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector

Must be a lot of stoners...

YES!!!!

GREAT SUCCESS!

I am DEAD LAST in The North Pacific for Most Safe Nations!

I am officially the most dangerous nation in all of TNP! :winner: lol

I am also 123rd most dangerous in the world!

:bat:

Sydia is ranked 1st in the region and 1st in the world for connect error [/home/nation/tmp/ranksock]: Connection refused.

Um...ok then.

Korinna is ranked 132nd in the region and 4,907th in the world for Happiest Citizens.

Yay! I never rank high. This makes me kinda happy. :w00t:

Back