Describe The Person Below You!

True, but i have had multiple threatening letters from uni telling me if i screw up any more then they would boot me.

v is secure

I wish. That would have meant that last night was way more fun than it actually wound up being. Right now I just smell like.... fabric softener.

v does not smell like anchovies. At the moment.

I ride the bus in to work like every day. Pretty sure that's often enough.

As for the person below me:
9522_318116830524_766650524_9486494_2559925_n.jpg

P.S. I am insanely jealous of his Duck Tales poster.

Also, I had hair like that in 1st grade, I think. So did everyone else. God, I miss the early 90s. Everything was neon. It was amazing.

Hellz YEAH!! *runs over this entire thread with a special edition entropy-violatin' Hummer that somehow gets negative gas mileage.

v A morally ambiguous middle-of-the-roader

Nothing ambiguous about my desire to embrace the best ideas of both sides and curry favour with everyone.

v one of the few that prefers to build something up rather than tear something down.

"STICKWICK STAPERS BY FAHRLES WICKENS WITH FOUR M'S AND A SILENT Q!" I mean, what? Yeah, I loike a noice well-rounded bloke, 'course i do.

v probably doesn't have "The Amazing Adventures of Captain Gladys Stoat-Pamphlet and Her Intrepid Spaniel, Stig, Amongst the Giant Pygmies of Beckles, Volume Eight" in their home library.

Er, no. Not sure he's going to actually post anything... guess we'll see. lol

v might be Syd, but will more likely be DD or Syb or BS. Probably not Veebs. I think he was taken back to the mothership.

Spot on evaluation.

My post ^^ describes pretty much all of us here, not just Syd.

v conceals his/her wings under a very large cape.

Usually just a hoodie, it's more inconspicuous. You'd be surprised how few people wear capes around here.

(Also, you're totally right, it does describe pretty much all of us. lol)

v is totally right.

yep! messing with playlists in the hopes of rickrolling a wedding (with bridal permission of course)

v holds 3 obscure world records

Back