Describe The Person Below You!

Hahahha, alright, so TNP money is not what I have in abundance...I thought you were talking about real money, that wouldn't be as much a problem...but I'd buy rather a Lamborghini for MO and...well, MP may have his penis....

v would like to get as much help as ^ did

Bank account? Name? How much? (I'm a foreigner living in Switzerland, that's telling it all, no?! :P )

V should stop posting here all the time because they want me to post, anyway! :shifty:

Balajajfdioewijfida? Go bug MP some more. It's like in Warcraft, where if you click on a unit 90824392075 times, they'll say funny things. Except in this case, it'll be MP agreeing to hand over the bank info. Trust me. :P

v trusts me

Hi! You seem to be new here. If you have any questions about NS or how the game works, please feel free to ask any of us here. (;))

v actually doesn't know Zeta and how awesome he is

No, I don't think I know myself. And I guess I've only just met you since we became spam buddies. Pleased to make your acquaintance. :)

v would characterize themself as a spamwhore

fun·gi·ble      /?f?nd??b?l/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fuhn-juh-buhl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective Law.
(esp. of goods) being of such nature or kind as to be freely exchangeable or replaceable, in whole or in part, for another of like nature or kind.

Huh. Learn something new everyday. And that is true.

v accepts their role in the Circle of Life

Back