I Just...

I just found the MDFMK cd at Newbie's! I thought I'd never see that album again, I love it!

"Get out of my head"

I just went to the store and bought some fruit and yogurt. My goal tonight is to make a wonderful drink involving some of these fruits and Captain Morgans. I'm avoiding going back out to the store.. here are my potential ingredients:

Strawberries
Bananas
Apricots
Blackberries
Blueberries
Kiwi
Plain (gross) yogurt

Any ideas? Everything I throw in the magic bullet comes out as a thick goppy gross. I'd like to make a fruit drink that's good before I put rum in it (I'll waste the fruit, but not my captain!)

HELP

I just wanted to say Strawberries, bananas, blueberries, yogurt, and some juice (if you have it) or water. Then the rum, then blend. :D

I just wanted to share what drink i'll be drinking tonight. 30 beers, two bottles of vodka, and 2 containers of concentrated pink lemonade. I forgot what it's called, maybe pink elephant punch?

I just laughed at ^. And imagined ^ saying "Comma, comma, comma" the way Dana Carvey says "Turtle, turtle" in Master of Disguise....possibly the dumbest movie ever made.

I just ran away from someone.

I just woke up this morning with exactly this view outside on the terrace:

lutry.jpg

Holy shit, how rich can one be? That's what I thought.

Back