Pet Peeves

OMg the weather is great, so warm... I feel like getting so wasted like I did last weekend!

pp: those neighbours that like to mow their lawns at 6 in the morning.

PP: When we got into little groups at work to day to reflect on 9/11 and some nut of an old lady tries to bring up conspiracy theories. I shot her down, so to speak. Besides, how it happened is probably the least important thing to reflect on. Then she started talking about how she sees drones flying over her house all the time. :eyeroll:

Democratic Donkeys:
I have a male wingman for this upcoming weekend. :D

PP: That going to a bar alone is not more socially acceptable in the US.
Really? That surprises me. Going to a bar alone is quite common here..... I guess we just like to drink too much :p

PP: People who think they are so hard done by when everything they want is paid for by their hardworking parents.

PP: People who say stuff like that they are peeved by poetry. You have no freaking hope at all.

Edit: seriously, if I could find you I would beat you to death with a norton anthology of poetry, it would be... poetic.

Democratic Donkeys:
PP: People who say stuff like that they are peeved by poetry. You have no freaking hope at all.

Edit: seriously, if I could find you I would beat you to death with a norton anthology of poetry, it would be... poetic.
I laughed so hard I got a little teary in the eye.

PP: the fact that I always put my phone in a stupid place when I have been drinking is annoying... Never put it in the same spot! that would be absurd.

mcmasterdonia:
PP: the fact that I always put my phone in a stupid place when I have been drinking is annoying... Never put it in the same spot! that would be absurd.
PP: The fact that I do this when sober, and clearly remember putting my phone in a really sensible, obvious place, and yet that not remembering what the sensible, obvious place is.

PP: the fact that I put my phone on silent most of the time.. and then I can't find it. Put it on loud and it will ring during class without fail!

Back