I Feel...

I feel like telling a strange story.

I went to a birthday party last night.. When I woke up this morning I found that I had these colourful streaks and chocolate stains on the back of my pants.. turns out I had sat on a plate of birthday cake (chocolate cake covered in m&ms). How embarassing.

mcmasterdonia:

I went to a birthday party last night.. When I woke up this morning I found that I had these colourful streaks and chocolate stains on the back of my pants.. turns out I had sat on a plate of birthday cake (chocolate cake covered in m&ms). How embarassing.
I feel you are fortunate that there were M&Ms upon the cake; chocolate stains without colored streaks would have been far more embarrassing.

Alunya:
mcmasterdonia:

I feel you are fortunate that there were M&Ms upon the cake; chocolate stains without colored streaks would have been far more embarrassing.
I feel that would have been hilarious.

Alunya:
mcmasterdonia:

Yeah, and I'm sure the cake was delicious anyway... McM was lucky enough not to have a hungry dog around.

I feel like that is because of too much internetz. But don't think I'm telling you to stop internetzing.. because I would be so sad and bored in this area all by myself...

I tried that for a few months when DD was only visiting every now and then.. veery sad times.

I feel that I may take another position next year that will give me more teaching experience. I feel that it will help me to have that experience when I apply to teach English abroad. :)

Democratic Donkeys:
I feel that I may take another position next year that will give me more teaching experience. I feel that it will help me to have that experience when I apply to teach English abroad. :)
I feel the world would be better served if you taught English to your compatriots first.

I feel that if spamming gets in the way of my motivation to do stuff, it probably isn't all that great a thing.

Back