I Feel...

I feel a new feeling towards DD: the feeling of thinking he is weird. This feeling usually results by moving a seat away from DD in order to not be seen near him.

I feel ^'s would feel much better if she hurried up and got to the correct half of the planet ;)

EDIT: correct spelling is for commies and jerks.

I feel that Nickleback's latest single that's been blasting on the radio as of late is a piece of idealistic garbage that only furthers the removal of actual thought away from any real concept of what's going on in the world in relation to how the world naturally runs.

I feel that i would then need to become the leader of the resistance. and wear this shirt while i do so.

viva_photo.jpg

VIVA EL SHIGGY!

Shiggy is my hero. I've had man dreams about him.

And by man dreams, I mean we were in a cage match aginst Bill Gates and Masaru Ibuka. Shirtless, and oiled up. Our muscles rippling. Girls making out in the background. Hot girls too.

That makes me hate OPA. how could anyone hate shiggy? its like hating da vinci.

clearly sending the shirt to OPA was a bad move on your part. should have been sent to <, or if that wasnt possible MP. so that he could make manly love to a bright red shirt.

I would frame it. Not have sex with it. For hours and hours. And then have someone walk in on me and the shirt. and have to explain that I fell into it. And out of it. And back into it.

Back