Share Your Photos Here!

Stole my bro's camera phone no less than 7 hours ago. :pinch: It looks emo!

n766650524_1194488_400.jpg

My hair is annoying the hell out of me too long to fix it short, and too short to fix it long.. That was taken after I'd just removed it from the pigtails I had magically got it into yesterday. :eyeroll:

Yeah, cuz that's a horrible thing. :eyeroll:

Who wants to see a really crappy, grainy cell phone shot of Scotty?

scooterok7.jpg

(He looks better with his goatee. :pinch: And when you can actually see him. lol)

Whatever a 360 may be...IG, on that pic you look exactly like a good friend of mine. I scrolled down and thought something like "What the hell does IG do with photos of my friend!?" Then, I realised that it was really you. :)

valdill.jpg

Heppa, VZ the rapist!

Davebudapest-1.jpg

Excuse the grey bottom. I'm too impatient!

VZ is cute as a button.

What did you get rosey cheek implants there or something? You look like you belong on a church fresco or a February Hallmark card.

Cheek implants. Yes, that and actually I'm teethless, what you see are just some well-formed chewing gums. Nothing's real. My hair is one giant toupee, normally I'm bald. I'm blind on one eye, I have a glass eye instead. I wear massive amounts of make-up to hide my spots everywhere (even on the inside of my cheeks! My nose, my ears, the soles of my feet...spots everywhere! Ew!). (<- forgot the point!)

This is one done by a friend of mine, who did a photo portrait shoot of me last summer. I think it was July 06...yea, it was.

Well, here it is:

n24400019_31630590_2343.jpg

Hope you guys like it? :D :ADN:

Govindia, wahay, you look much nicer than an aircraft carrier actually! (Well, not very hard, is it ?! :P )
Nice picture though, very serious-looking, you could be the younger brother of Azim Premji or so...

Syb, I'm guessing you're the one in the middle.
Now better?

Back