Share Your Photos Here!

So what about a guy who can cook, clean, change a diaper, wire a basement, frame, paint, install sinks but doesn't know very much about cars??

My oldest is 6.  She'll be 7 in April. 

And CC is a cutie but from my experience finding a guy like me isn't very easy.  It reminds of that line from that 80's song "Where have all the good men gone..."?  I know too many single girls just looking for a guy like me.  I even had one of my wife's single friends ask me if I had a clone.   
/brag

:D
You are not the lone ranger on this aspect Bro.

I just might be older than you and reseamble that aspect as being a building engineer for 25 years and a cook and housecleaning father who can change a tire fill the oil, change the sparkplug, and don't forget the windshild wipers and fluid. If you can do that much with a car then you Rock as a dad. Now just leave the rest to the car experts,(they need to feed their families as well).

My youngest is 19.

I offered to be rented out but got slapped by wiffee concerning clone issue. :w00t:

Yea had pics posted of me and my kids. Then they poofed into non-exsistance. the pics that is. This will also scare you my oldest is 23 middle is 21 youngest you already know that age.

Boah, 37 pages to look at....unfortunately, most of them aren't about pictures...

And now, my eyes are a bit :tb1: God I need a bed...

Here you go....

640164-4018287.jpg

Poor arms! :D

Here you really go....

Bild017.jpg

My *grin* is famous where ever I am.... :P

Bild007.jpg

And yes, from time to time, when I feel like sharing the common level of human vanity, I'm wearing contact lenses!!
Shame, instead of being poetic, my sentence now sounds arrogant...

I wanted to post some other pictures of me, but I don't think it'll work.

olli1.gif

Heh, no, it doesn't!

But wait, some more to come...

waaah.jpg

Nice teeth, eh?

einserrausgekriegt.jpg

But these two are really old, I guess about 2-3 years....

I just noticed: webcams are fun ^_^

Hail to the God of light!

Bild029.jpg

Oh, yeah: CC, it is a shame that I did miss your not-so-perfect photos...must've been a pretty chaos. :lol:

CC, IG, FEC, NH, you are beautiful!

*thinking*

Hm, NH, being underage....I don't think, not for me, not in this place. :w00t:

Ah wait, we don't want OPA to feel left out, do we: so you're hot, too! :kiss:

You can't be that bad looking can you?

< Is the hottest TNPer by vote of all the ladiessssss!!!!!!!!!
I thought Rocketpants won that?
Nope, but he was better looking I think.
I think not.

I created numerous alternate accounts (all controlled by my "room mates") and I rigged that erection election.
:lol:

Great argument, there.
"No, I won it, I remember rigging it!"
"Oh, right, fair enough."

If only politicians were as honest.

This was taken in January when my mum came over from Spain.

meandamy007ql5.jpg

This was taken again in January when i met up with Amy (The Crazy Monkeymen) and Patrick (Casimir)
meandamy011eo5.jpg

Back