I Am...

i am embarassed that i didnt do a little reserach before posting that. i found out soon after posting (a score of seconds) that its twenty

I am :eyeroll: :P

I am going to step out for a few minutes to get my appetite. I am thereafter going to make a sandwich. I am thinking turkey with swiss, and a little bit of honey mustard. I am also envisioning some salt and vinegar potato chips.

I am amazed at the weather here. I am sitting in 60 degree weather, after many days of freezing, and tomorrow it will be 70. I am going to soak up as much sun as I can! :dance:

I am going to enlighten you! It is a big, hollowed out and dried squash that people used to transport things, usually liquids, back in the day. Also, a reference to one's head.

I am done playing wii sports for a while. I am going to do the baseball training tomorrow while my brother is at school so that when he comes home I will once again master him in everything.

I am thinking about changing my avatar, title, and signature. I am sad to see it go though, it has so many good elements. I am a fan of Atmosphere, Neutral Milk Hotel, and Dante's Inferno.

Back