Minister's Office

*Steps in, looks at the shiny new desk in the corner, and places his name tag on the desk*

Ooo, looks good Hers! You rock!

Heft! you went and forget to make your own office. What are you working out of a cardboard box? heh

*WishyWashyWonder frowns and wonders where to leave flowers for Heft for the wonderful hug.

Oh yea. I made a thread for....something..... :unsure:

I usually lurk around other people's offices, monitoring the Cabinet for an potentially unpatriotic activities.

I've decided to switch the Reports to a bi-weekly thing. There's not enough happening and my time is a little strained this week. Expect a very through report next week.

:D

Minister of Communications

Hey boss, maybe I do a mini-report on the other weeks? Or a "Life though the eyes of a North Pacifican"? Just spouting off suggestions...

Hey boss, maybe I do a mini-report on the other weeks? Or a "Life though the eyes of a North Pacifican"? Just spouting off suggestions...
Sure Dali, if you want to hit the highlights next week and don't forget the links that would be great. Certainly keep everyone informed. Did you get the Template I sent you?

Hey guys, sorry I've been AWOL the past few days. Things have been chaotic on my end. RL and personal matters.

I'm going to try and play catch up today and tomorrow. Don't worry, I'll get the reports out as well as the Embassy Report. I've just been so bogged down, you can't imagine.

Okay, I'm going back to work.

TTLY

Back