Admin Requests

Can we create a Stadium sub-forum in the RP section? As MC&E, I'd like to do a lot more sporting events, such as Kasch's Northern Cup, and I'd like to have a dedicated section of the forum for those. It feels silly for them to be in The Lounge or wherever.

I think it's high time we had a Stadium. We can even name it after someone. Is this something I need pre-approval for, or can one of the admins just help me make one?

Sorry to add to the workload!

<3 IG

This is why you shouldn't use buttons and auto-tools when you first wake up.

I accidentally "ended vote/archived" this thread, when I meant to do "Resolution At Vote."

Can we get that unarchived and then moved back to the WA forum and hopefully pinned? *looks cute*

Mousebumples:
This is why you shouldn't use buttons and auto-tools when you first wake up.

I accidentally "ended vote/archived" this thread, when I meant to do "Resolution At Vote."

Can we get that unarchived and then moved back to the WA forum and hopefully pinned? *looks cute*

quak1234:
Citizen -> Resident:
legionof7

Thank you.

Both done

Assuming we are still masking people as cabinet deputies, could I please be masked as such for gameside affairs? I have been appointed as deputy minister by current minister Kasch, and have posted an oath should it be required.

Is it possible to delete the posts in this account or an entirely new one or no? I feel like I have too much bad-reputed posts and threads from when I was a newbie that I'd like to get rid of from my reputation.

Could someone please add Antarticeuropa, Asnaz and primeboy1 to the Gameside Affairs group? I cannot do this as I don't have the required permissions, and Kasch is currently unavailable.

Sasten:
Could someone please add Antarticeuropa, Asnaz and primeboy1 to the Gameside Affairs group? I cannot do this as I don't have the required permissions, and Kasch is currently unavailable.
I've just done that, no worries Sasten.

Per Eluvatar's resignation from the SC, can he please be removed from the government page? Also, since I've taken my oath as a SC member, may I please be added to the bottom of the list on the government page?

Gladio:
Security checks for Lord Denis,Moradonia and Alpha please

Thank you
"Lord Denis" fails.

Moradonia passes. Alpha passed earlier this week.

Back