Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of islands of unity, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

yorgos, your stated nation does not reside in TNP.

islandsofunity passes VD check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Reschusindeatasiaopia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Jamie Anumia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Tullius Valerius, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Lord Nwahs:
Welcome to The North Pacific. We highly recommend you apply for Citizenship. Citizens can:
  • Vote in elections;
  • Hold public office;
  • Debate and vote on legislation;
  • And much more.
Step 1: Meet the requirements
Citizenship does not require WA membership, but you must meet the following requirements:
  • You must have a nation in The North Pacific;
  • You must not have more than one account on this forum (Administrators may grant exemptions under special circumstances);
  • You must not use a proxy server;
  • You must not pose a threat to regional security, as determined by the Vice Delegate.
Step 2: Take the oath
Fill in and post the following application:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [INSERT YOUR TNP NATION], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
You can view the criminal code you are promising to obey HERE. 5. Forum administration will have 14 days to evaluate the citizenship applicant and verify that they are not using a proxy or evading a judicially-imposed penalty. The Vice Delegate will have 3 days to perform a security evaluation and pass or fail the applicant. The Vice Delegate must consult the Security Council if there is reasonable concern as to whether an applicant should be admitted.
6. The Speaker will reject applicants who fail an evaluation by either forum administration or the Vice Delegate.
7. If an applicant is rejected for failing an evaluation by the Vice Delegate, the Regional Assembly shall immediately debate the rejection and will hold a majority vote on whether to uphold it. The vote must begin two days after the rejection occurs.
8. The Regional Assembly may overturn a previous decision to uphold the rejection of an applicant by majority vote.
9. The Speaker will accept all other applicants with valid applications.
10. The Speaker will process applications within 14 days. If an applicant has not been approved or rejected within that time, they will be automatically granted citizenship.

Section 6.2: Loss of Citizenship
11. The Speaker will maintain a publicly viewable roster of citizens.
12. The Speaker will promptly remove any citizens whose removal is ordered by the Court, or whose nation in The North Pacific leaves or ceases to exist.
13. The Speaker's office will promptly remove any citizens who fail to post in The North Pacific forum for over 30 consecutive days.
14. Citizens that have submitted a notice of absence, in accordance with any regulations set by the Speaker, shall be exempt from the provisions of the above clause for the stated duration of their absence.
'>
Step 3: Participate in the region
Most of the time, your application will be approved within a few days. When this happens, you will be placed in a usergroup that allows you to post in forums set aside for the Regional Assembly. You are allowed to vote in any voting thread that begins AFTER you are admitted. Please note that to stay a Citizen, you must post in the forum every so often and maintain a nation in The North Pacific. For more details on these citizenship requirements, ask the Speaker or consult the Legal Code (chapter 6).

Step 4: Update your citizenship record as necessary
You must post in this thread if:
  • Your TNP Nation changes;
  • You want to renounce Citizenship.
If you have any questions, ask the Speaker or their designated deputy. They will be more than happy to help you get started.

Enjoy your time in The North Pacific!

Try to keep all off-topic posts out of this topic. It will help streamline the process.

For reference, quoted below are the sections of the Legal Code relating to citizenship applications and when citizenship is lost.
Legal Code:
Section 6.1: Citizenship Applications
2. Any resident may apply for citizenship using their regional forum account, by providing the name of their nation in The North Pacific, and swearing an oath as follows:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [INSERT YOUR TNP NATION], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
3. A copy of the laws applicants are pledging to obey must be available to them at all times.
4. An application for citizenship ceases to be valid if at any time the applicant's declared nation in The North Pacific is not located in The North Pacific.
5. Forum administration will have 14 days to evaluate the citizenship applicant and verify that they are not using a proxy or evading a judicially-imposed penalty. The Vice Delegate will have 3 days to perform a security evaluation and pass or fail the applicant. The Vice Delegate must consult the Security Council if there is reasonable concern as to whether an applicant should be admitted.
6. The Speaker will reject applicants who fail an evaluation by either forum administration or the Vice Delegate.
7. If an applicant is rejected for failing an evaluation by the Vice Delegate, the Regional Assembly shall immediately debate the rejection and will hold a majority vote on whether to uphold it. The vote must begin two days after the rejection occurs.
8. The Regional Assembly may overturn a previous decision to uphold the rejection of an applicant by majority vote.
10. The Speaker will process applications within 14 days. If an applicant has not been approved or rejected within that time, they will be automatically granted citizenship.

12. The Speaker will promptly remove any citizens whose removal is ordered by the Court, or whose nation in The North Pacific leaves or ceases to exist.
13. The Speaker's office will promptly remove any citizens who fail to post in The North Pacific forum for over 30 consecutive days.
14. Citizens that have submitted a notice of absence, in accordance with any regulations set by the Speaker, shall be exempt from the provisions of the above clause for the stated duration of their absence.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Vivami], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Mnemosyne, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [https://www.nationstates.net/nation=masamadonia], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Zanderslovya, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Clean Land, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Rubistein513!, it appears your application went unnoticed by the Speaker's Office and forum administration. The Speaker's Office recognizes that you were automatically granted citizenship by law, 14 days after your application. You have been added to the citizenship rolls, backdated to 2017-10-14.

primeministerjoshua812, your first application from 2017-10-15 is approved, and you are immediately granted citizenship, having passed all three checks. Your second application is unnecessary, and is rejected because your first application was still being processed. I apologize for the delay.

The following applicants' applications are rejected, because their nations do not reside in TNP: yorgos, Catalynata, Xel Agathon, and Tullius Valerius.

The following applicants are conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by forum administration: MaskedOne, zamerriman, Jamie, Atomicapple, Mnemosyne, and ZanderMustain.

The following applicants are approved by the speaker's office and, having passed all three checks, are immediately granted citizenship: Zyvun, tredano, EnvY, Wes, and islandsofunity.

Clean Land, you are conditionally granted citizenship pending security checks by the Vice Delegate and forum administration.

MaskedOne - Passes.
zamerriman - Passes.
Jamie - Passes.
Atomicapple - Passes.
Mnemosyne - Passes.
ZanderMustain - Passes.

All of the above are also masked.

Clean Land - Passes.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Rubistein513!, it appears your application went unnoticed by the Speaker's Office and forum administration. The Speaker's Office recognizes that you were automatically granted citizenship by law, 14 days after your application. You have been added to the citizenship rolls, backdated to 2017-10-14.

primeministerjoshua812, your first application from 2017-10-15 is approved, and you are immediately granted citizenship, having passed all three checks. Your second application is unnecessary, and is rejected because your first application was still being processed. I apologize for the delay.

The following applicants' applications are rejected, because their nations do not reside in TNP: yorgos, Catalynata, Xel Agathon, and Tullius Valerius.

The following applicants are conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by forum administration: MaskedOne, zamerriman, Jamie, Atomicapple, Mnemosyne, and ZanderMustain.

The following applicants are approved by the speaker's office and, having passed all three checks, are immediately granted citizenship: Zyvun, tredano, EnvY, Wes, and islandsofunity.

Clean Land, you are conditionally granted citizenship pending security checks by the Vice Delegate and forum administration.
2017.10.22.03.58.03.jpg

My nation is in TNP

Tullius Valerius:
Your nation is Republic of Tullius Valerius, not Tullius Valerius. Note how the second link directs to a nonexistent nation. (The OP does state to not include the pretitle, but in this case when you made the nation you included the pretitle "Republic of" in the nation name itself, making it an entirely different nation than Tullius Valerius.)

Simply reapply with the correct nation and you should be set.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Republic of Tullius Valerius, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of AloriansaAloriansa, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Romanian American States(https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_romanian_american_states), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ikigais, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

secen passes admin check.
Ikigais fails admin check - corporate IP, please reapply from a residential Internet connection.

Lord Nwahs:
Welcome to The North Pacific. We highly recommend you apply for Citizenship. Citizens can:
  • Vote in elections;
  • Hold public office;
  • Debate and vote on legislation;
  • And much more.
Step 1: Meet the requirements
Citizenship does not require WA membership, but you must meet the following requirements:
  • You must have a nation in The North Pacific;
  • You must not have more than one account on this forum (Administrators may grant exemptions under special circumstances);
  • You must not use a proxy server;
  • You must not pose a threat to regional security, as determined by the Vice Delegate.
Step 2: Take the oath
Fill in and post the following application:
You can view the criminal code you are promising to obey HERE. 5. Forum administration will have 14 days to evaluate the citizenship applicant and verify that they are not using a proxy or evading a judicially-imposed penalty. The Vice Delegate will have 3 days to perform a security evaluation and pass or fail the applicant. The Vice Delegate must consult the Security Council if there is reasonable concern as to whether an applicant should be admitted.

'>
Step 3: Participate in the region
Most of the time, your application will be approved within a few days. When this happens, you will be placed in a usergroup that allows you to post in forums set aside for the Regional Assembly. You are allowed to vote in any voting thread that begins AFTER you are admitted. Please note that to stay a Citizen, you must post in the forum every so often and maintain a nation in The North Pacific. For more details on these citizenship requirements, ask the Speaker or consult the Legal Code (chapter 6).

Step 4: Update your citizenship record as necessary
You must post in this thread if:
  • Your TNP Nation changes;
  • You want to renounce Citizenship.
If you have any questions, ask the Speaker or their designated deputy. They will be more than happy to help you get started.

Enjoy your time in The North Pacific!

Try to keep all off-topic posts out of this topic. It will help streamline the process.

For reference, quoted below are the sections of the Legal Code relating to citizenship applications and when citizenship is lost.
Legal Code:
Section 6.1: Citizenship Applications
2. Any resident may apply for citizenship using their regional forum account, by providing the name of their nation in The North Pacific, and swearing an oath as follows:
3. A copy of the laws applicants are pledging to obey must be available to them at all times.
4. An application for citizenship ceases to be valid if at any time the applicant's declared nation in The North Pacific is not located in The North Pacific.
5. Forum administration will have 14 days to evaluate the citizenship applicant and verify that they are not using a proxy or evading a judicially-imposed penalty. The Vice Delegate will have 3 days to perform a security evaluation and pass or fail the applicant. The Vice Delegate must consult the Security Council if there is reasonable concern as to whether an applicant should be admitted.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Very Good Democratic Republic, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, Marilyn Manson, the leader of The North Pacific nation Mr Manson, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

(I re-applied for citizenship.)

(I changed nations in TNP, my old nation was Marilyn Manson Fan, Mr Manson is my updated one.)

Very Good Democratic republic fails admin check - corporate IP, please reapply with a residential Internet connection.
Marilyn Manson passes admin check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Berkowitzia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Marilyn Manson and Elected Rep. of Berkowitzia pass VD check.

The applications of secen and Marilyn Manson are approved - having passed all three checks, they are granted citizenship immediately.

Elected Rep. of Berkowitzia is conditionally granted citizenship, pending the check by forum administration.

Elected Rep. of Berkowitzia fails admin check - mobile IP, please reapply with a residential Internet connection.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Pasargad, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Unimaginable Doom, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back