Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Luciany, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Bellfagor passes admin checks
ranavor passes admin checks
the High Swaglord passes admin checks
Muzul passes admin checks.
Quadcube passes admin checks.
Hesskin Empire Passes Admin checks
Ultromaxx fails admin checks. Multiple accounts.

Sorry for the delay, I've been distracted with non-NS stuff. The following pass my security check as VD:

JamesUnion
Dellecdon Islands
Light of the night
TheFederationOfTridus
Krone
andree
Locoman17
Caspatyrus
Maulood
aruka
Sereeno
Spaceandatom
Free New Red
OufessStan
Ranavor
The High Swaglord
Muzul
quadcube
Hesskin Empire

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sweetermons, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of New Ganjastan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of https://www.nationstates.net/nation=republic_of_dixie , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Xagill, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Jamie Anumia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

:unsure: I'm not sure what accounts are multiple, for I only have one country. I was a citizen and recently it lapsed and I couldn't find the mu username,,,and then the password wasn't correct. I just created a new name to log on. The others are not used and they can be deleted. This side of the game can get a bit confusing having the usernames different. I'm not sure how to resolve it. THanks, Rex

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Allaya(https://www.nationstates.net/nation=allaya), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I am also the same with Rex of texas. My forgot my password to my other account, and also had some misinformation with that account. This is the only one i use, any other accounts can be deleted

Jamie Passes admin checks
Allaya Passes admin checks.

Other failed accounts - speaker?

For all applicants, rather than making a new account, please ask admin and we will rename or open password locked accounts. Don't make a new account.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Luphyr, pledge my loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The sweetermons
newganjastan
Jamie
Allaya
Luphyr

Pass the VD check.

Luphyr:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Luphyr, pledge my loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Luphyr passes admin checks

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Syg, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Sygian passes the Vice Delegate check and I decided to save Flem two minutes: Sygian passes the admin check.

The following are now citizens, having passed checks by the Administrative team and the Vice Delegate (or the time for the Vice Delegate's check having elapsed):
New Inglwood
Abar Lorde
JamesUnion
Dellecdon Islands
Light of the Night
TheFederationOfTridus
Krone
Locoman17
Caspatyrus
Maulood
aruka
Sereeno
Spaceandatom
Free New Red
OufessStan
Bellfagor (their original application is rejected, for failing the Administrative check, however, they are granted citizenship by virtue of their second application)
The High Swaglord
Muzul
quadcube
Hesskin Empire
The sweetermons
newganjastan
Jamie
Allaya
Luphyr
Sygian

Aston's application is rejected, for failing the Administrative check.

The applications of andree and Ranavor are rejected, as their declared nations do not exist.

The applications of Ultromax and Ultramaxx are rejected, as their declared nation is not in the region. Their applications would, in any event, have been rejected for failing the Administrative check. With respect to their accounts, I would say delete the earlier (Ultromax) and leave the latter.

The applications of Rex of Texas and Brend0gs are rejected, for failing the Administrative check. With respect to what to do with their accounts, I would say that it would be best to simply delete the matching accounts and for Rex of Texas and Brend0gs to reapply with the accounts they presently have access to.

Administrative checks are still needed in respect of pohotu3, the time for such checks will elapse in the next six hours (or so) and they will be automatically granted citizenship.

EDIT: Cube has a "b" in it.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of America Confederate, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Bohseon, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Kalipio
Junie

Pass the Vice Delegate check.

Kalipio passes the admin security check as they were checked as part of the NPA admittance process.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Southern Stroraia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Rausenburg, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Rausenburg passes the Vice Delegate check.

Icemoon97 passes the admin security check.

Rausenburg passes the admin security check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the Brother Hood of Steal, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ranavor, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Head Paladin Cantini
Ranavor

Pass the Vice Delegate check.

The following are admitted as citizens:

Kalipio
Junie
Icemoon97
Rausenburg

The following applicants are conditionally granted citizenship pending security checks by the admins:

Head Paladin Cantini
Ranavor

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Highton Islands, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Roctpor, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The following applicants are conditionally granted citizenship pending security checks by the vice delegate and admins:

Highton Islands
oddtone

The following applicants are conditionally granted citizenship pending security checks by the admins:

Head Paladin Cantini
Ranavor

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nayrovia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back