Citizenship Applications

Nation: Alanye
I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Re-Application:

Nation: @Turpotia - https://www.nationstates.net/nation=turpotia

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Viertes Grossdeutschland

Nation: Cowbridge

Nation: Missionary

Nation: plembobria

Nation: Djordia

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

[FAB BR]
Prometo lealdade ao Pacífico Norte, obediência às suas leis e ação responsável como membro de sua sociedade. Comprometo-me a registrar apenas uma nação para votar no Pacífico Norte. Prometo que nenhuma nação sob meu controle fará guerra contra o Pacífico Norte. Entendo que, se quebrar este juramento, posso perder permanentemente meus privilégios de voto. Desta forma, peço ao Orador a cidadania no Pacífico Norte.

Nation: Darani

Nation: Mukt

Nation: Imperio Safira

I pledge allegiance to the North Pacific, its laws and responsible action for its society. I undertake to register only one nation for devotees in the North Pacific. I promise that no nation under my control will war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I take this oath, I may lose my voting rights. In this way, I ask the Speaker for citizenship in the North Pacific.

Last edited:
Nation: Second Provania

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=neo_nowhere_land

Last edited:
@Imperio Safira fails the Speaker's Check. I understand English isn't your native tongue, but TNP is a English-speaking community, and you need to post the oath on the front page exactly as part of your application. Like, word for word. Please make a new application with the correct oath and nation name.

@Juiceinthebag Neo Nowhere land is taken as your nation (because the link is that of Second Provania). Passes Speaker's Check.

@ProvanianSecGeneral passes the Speaker's check as well.

Nation: Imperio Safira

@Imperio Safira fails the Speaker's Check. I understand English isn't your native tongue, but TNP is a English-speaking community, and you need to post the oath on the front page exactly as part of your application. Like, word for word. Please make a new application with the correct oath and nation name.

@Juiceinthebag Neo Nowhere land is taken as your nation (because the link is that of Second Provania). Passes Speaker's Check.

@ProvanianSecGeneral passes the Speaker's check as well.
Fixed link, my bad

Нация: Respublika Hotskin
Я клянусь в верности Северной части Тихого океана, повиновении ее законам и ответственных действиях как член ее общества. Я обещаю зарегистрировать только одну нацию для голосования в Северной части Тихого океана. Я обещаю, что ни одна страна, находящаяся под моим контролем, не будет вести войну против Северной части Тихого океана. Я понимаю, что если нарушу эту клятву, то могу навсегда лишиться права голоса. Таким образом, я ходатайствую перед Спикером о предоставлении гражданства в Северной части Тихого океана.

Nation: Respublika Hotskin

Back