Security Council Application Thread

I, Ethnon, a Squire with 742 Endorsements and a Soft Power Disbursement Rating of 310,890, hereby apply to join the Security Council.

Last edited:
I, Xentherida (Xentherida), a Squire (207,687 SPDR) with 527 Endorsements as of 00:08AM BST 15/10/2019, hereby apply to join the Security Council.
Your application has been acknowledged and will be presented to the Security Council forthwith.

I, Ethnon, a Squire with 742 Endorsements and a Soft Power Disbursement Rating of 310,890, hereby apply to join the Security Council.
Your application has been acknowledged and will be presented to the Security Council forthwith.

I, Fredericksborg, a Sprat with 35 endorsements (formerly 136) wish to apply for the Security Council.

You do not meet the minimum requirements to apply for the SC at this time. The requirements are described below.

6. The influence requirement is a Soft Power Disbursement Rating within The North Pacific greater than or equal to 182,500, or an influence rank within The North Pacific greater than or equal to Apprentice, whichever is lower. The endorsement requirement is at least 500, or 50 percent of the serving Delegate's endorsement count, whichever is lower.

Your application is denied for not meeting the minimum requirements to be considered.

The influence requirement is a Soft Power Disbursement Rating within The North Pacific greater than or equal to 182,500, or an influence rank within The North Pacific greater than or equal to Apprentice, whichever is lower. The endorsement requirement is at least 500, or 50 percent of the serving Delegate's endorsement count, whichever is lower.

I, Former English Colony, a Squire with 661 endorsements wish to apply for the Security Council.

Also... nowhere does it say I have to be a citizen to actually apply. Y'all might want to fix that opening post if that's a necessity. :P

I, Former English Colony, a Squire with 661 endorsements wish to apply for the Security Council.

Also... nowhere does it say I have to be a citizen to actually apply. Y'all might want to fix that opening post if that's a necessity. :P
Your application is accepted and will be presented to the Security Council shortly.

I, Rocketdog (Xagill), a Squire with 739 endorsements wish to apply for the Security Council.

Your application is accepted and will be presented to the Security Council shortly.

I, TlomzKrano (Kranostav), a Squire with 1005 endorsements wish to apply for the Security Council

*Endorsements will obviously fluctuate due to the transition

I, planes, a page with 628 endorsements and a SPDR rating of 182,558, wish to apply for the Security Council.
Withdrawn

Last edited:
I'm a TNPer and my TNP nation is Brutinia Sandalist
Given that you haven't specified that you wish to apply for the SC, I'm not certain if that's your intention. If so, your application would be rejected due to not meeting entry requirements. Please consult the opening post of this thread for more information.

i lilith with 290 endorsements wish to apply for the Security Council apply to join the Security Council.
Declined due to not meeting minimum endorsement or influence requirements. For more information, consult the first post of this thread.

Back