-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
k9XwXTV.png

Statement on Anti-Fascist Quorum Raids
Dear residents,

As Commander-in-Chief, I authorised two quorum raid operations against the latest attempt to repeal the Liberation of the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators (CCD). Our efforts to oppose and defeat these repeal attempts continue, and despite numerous embarrassing defeats, some authors continue to pursue this illogical proposal in the World Assembly. Until now, I have classified this operation under section 35 of the Legal Code and can now reveal the extent of our operations against the Confederation.

The North Pacific has a long and proud history of being anti-fascist. This is one one of our core values. A repeal of the liberation would have restrained the ability of The North Pacific to engage in anti-fascist actions. Furthermore, given that the CCD has a questionable history and uses SC resolutions for propaganda, the resolution getting to vote gives them further attention in a manner they want.

The Confederation has not changed its ways and remains a breeding ground for fascism and nazism in NationStates. The leadership of the confederation has even taken steps to quash attempts by natives to identify real fascists and nazis from the region. This is a region that should only have the liberation repealed when it is time to refound it as a reminder that fascism and nazism has no place in NationStates.

Despite this, I did not approve the quorum raid lightly. This was only done after consultation with our regional security team and after our Minister for World Assembly Affairs, Westinor, took considerable outreach to the wider world. This included leading a counter campaign effort and undertaking outreach with other World Assembly authors to minimise any secondhand damage to their legitimate proposal attempts. I thank Westinor for their efforts in this regard.

I also commend Minister of Defence @Nimarya and NPA High Command for leading this highly important operation. Unfortunately a number of individuals and regional organisations affiliated with Libcord, attempted to prevent this operation from succeeding on our second attempt. These regions do not accept that this proposal is an affront to our vital regional interests, some have even stated great pride in their failed efforts to prevent our quorum raid, and indicated a willingness to continue to oppose our anti-fascist efforts through quorum raiding.

In attempting to prevent the defence of our vital regional interests, these regions and individuals have sanctioned activities that have ultimately aided the causes of fascism and heightened the profile of the Confederation and assisted them in their goals in the World Assembly. As a result of their efforts, the NPA was required to take even further action in our third operation than what was originally thought to be required, to ensure that the causes of fascism and the CCD will advance no further on this occasion; unfortunately impacting more Delegates than if we had not been opposed.

Thanks to the efforts of The North Pacific Army, the following regions were hit with the corresponding approval removed accordingly:

1. Greater Hiveoidia
  2. Prima Victoria
  3. The Northern Rim
  4. My Little Pony Equestria
  5. Codex Ylvus
  6. JJ McCullough Fan Club
  7. Nebrascotialand
  8. Hyperico
  9. Greater Novus Britannia Empire
  10. The Realm of Liberty
  11. North Pacific
  12. The Mystical Council
  13. The Monarchy Alliance
  14. The Moon
  15. Renegade Islands Alliance
  16. The League of Radiance
  17. Usea
  18. Confederation of the Mediterranean
  19. Hyperico
  20. Melayu Archipelago
  21. Datanet
  22. Federation of Allies
  23. Prudentia
  24. Confederation of the Mediterranean
  25. Greater Hiveoidia
  26. Loamhedge
  27. The Region of Gargery
  28. The Eternal Entente
  29. Seora

I once again thank all members of the North Pacific Army, Ministers Nimarya and Westinor (@Dragonstar5674) for their tireless efforts on this matter. I also thank Legio who assisted us in our second round of operations against CCD.

Yours,

evKlti8.png

Delegate of The North Pacific

Last edited:
Will TNP pursue further actions against those who opposed our anti-fascist activities?

Which regions opposed the operation and does the Delegate plan on seeking exemptions for them?

good work everyone. this behaviour and these groups are absolutely unacceptable and I personally refuse to give these people the attention they desire.
keep it up.

Unfortunately a number of individuals and regional organisations affiliated with Libcord, attempted to prevent this operation from succeeding on our second attempt. These regions do not accept that this proposal is an affront to our vital regional interests, some have even stated great pride in their failed efforts to prevent our quorum raid, and indicated a willingness to continue to oppose our anti-fascist efforts through quorum raiding.
On the matter of defenders countering the quorum raiding, I think that the statement does injustice by failing to mention the principles of such actions. Had the proposed resolution gone to vote, I'm sure that those same people would have voted alongside TNP to defeat the proposal.

Last edited:
On the matter of defenders countering the quorum raiding, I think that the statement does injustice on the principles of such actions. Had the proposed resolution gone to vote, I'm sure that those same people would have voted alongside TNP to defeat the proposal.
Opposing our quorum raid is opposing The North Pacific in defending our vital regional interests. It is essentially an anti anti-fascist military response.

Allowing the proposal to get to a vote is supporting publicity and attention to a fascist region and its Nazi sympathising leader. Perhaps those regions may have voted against the proposal had it gone to a vote. But it never should. Their actions ultimately did advance the causes of fascism and worked against our regional interest given CCD’s previous attempts to overthrow our regional government.

I praise the NPA for their efforts in this matter - and would like to offer my own thanks to the Legio Pacifica for their help in this cause.

On the matter of defenders countering the quorum raiding, I think that the statement does injustice by failing to mention the principles of such actions. Had the proposed resolution gone to vote, I'm sure that those same people would have voted alongside TNP to defeat the proposal.
Whilst the principles of some may be more about opposing all quorum raiding regardless of how worthy the cause is, the effect of that principle is that their actions help and promote fascist regions like the CCD to the world. Had they succeeded and the resolution gone to vote, regardless of how they voted, they would've handed our enemies a major propaganda victory and boosted their profile.

The injustice here is people we worked with in the past to oppose fascism took an action that helped fascists. It's troubling.

Last edited:
There were four individuals who were involved in the quorum raiding from a number of different militaries, including the South Pacific Special Forces from The South Pacific, the Rejected Realms Army, and The Grey Wardens.

Since the publication of the above statement, the Minister of Foreign Affairs @Praetor and I have had a productive conversation with Tim on behalf of the Libcord server. We have confirmed that Libcord will not as a matter of policy host any operations that oppose anti-fascist activity, including anti-fascist quorum raids. We will communicate with Tim on our quorum raids of this nature to ensure no misunderstandings occur in future. We are very pleased to confirm this and are happy for the North Pacific Army to cooperate with Libcord where possible. Tim has also noted that he has clarified with the Warden involved that TGW does not interfere with anti-fascist operations and we thank him for that.

Unfortunately our discussions with our allies in The South Pacific and with the Rejected Realms Army have not been as positive. The South Pacific has indicated that they will continue to oppose anti-fascist quorum raids when they occur. The Prime Minister of The South Pacific was invited to elaborate upon her stance on this matter and has since not responded further. Likewise, the Rejected Realms Army has indicated that they do not accept that these operations were in our vital regional interests. It is up to The North Pacific to assess what is and what is not in our vital regional interests, and opposing fascist operations and resolutions has been and will always be in our regional interest. Furthermore it was stated to me that RRA members will continue to have authorisation to participate in operations in direct opposition to our interests in this manner.

For now, the resolution has been defeated as a direct result of our operations and our partnership with Legio Pacifica, the military of the New Pacific Order. I am very pleased with our efforts in this respect.

Should this matter arise again, I will communicate to the Prime Minister of The South Pacific and to RRA Command in advance that we will take action as necessary to protect our vital regional interests including undertaking quorum raids to defeat the fascist proposal. Should these operations face opposition from our allies, I will consider that to be a serious violation of our regional treaties and take further action as necessary to protect The North Pacific's vital regional interests.

Knowing that some citizens hold dual citizen with TNP and TRR, and may be part of RRA, did the Delegate identify any members of the RRA who are also TNP citizens and is he considering criminal action against such?

Knowing that some citizens hold dual citizen with TNP and TRR, and may be part of RRA, did the Delegate identify any members of the RRA who are also TNP citizens and is he considering criminal action against such?
That's not how the law works. The Regional Assembly would first have to declare war or recognize the existence of a state of war.

That's not how the law works. The Regional Assembly would first have to declare war or recognize the existence of a state of war.

Or Gross Misconduct for violations of their citizen Oath? I seem to remember an R4R about that.

Or Gross Misconduct for violations of their citizen Oath? I seem to remember an R4R about that.
Frankly, this is an extreme misinterpretation of our laws and contrary to our fundamental democratic values. How would participating in operations against the NPA be a violation of a citizen's oath? Only NPA soldiers are required not to act against NPA orders. Citizens are not required to support the executive (which the NPA is part of) unconditionally. Although it is the belief of many in the region, including myself, that these quorum raids are in our regional interest, that does not mean all citizens are required to believe it. That would, quite literally, be the definition of tyranny.

On a separate note, I'd like thank the Delegate @mcmasterdonia for this update and request some further clarification. Firstly, the opening sentence does not appear to make sense given the rest of the statement. Is it meant to state that four individuals were involved in opposing the quorum raid? Secondly, it was only stated that RRA members have authorisation to act against anti-fascist quorum raids, but not the SPSF. Does that mean SPSF members do not have authorisation to act against anti-fascist quorum raids, or simply that the Prime Minister's response was unclear on the matter?

Last edited:
Frankly, this is an extreme misinterpretation of our laws and contrary to our fundamental democratic values. How would participating in operations against the NPA be a violation of a citizen's oath? Only NPA soldiers are required not to act against NPA orders. Citizens are not required to support the executive (which the NPA is part of) unconditionally. Although it is the belief of many in the region, including myself, that these quorum raids are in our regional interest, that does not mean all citizens are required to believe it. That would, quite literally, be the definition of tyranny.

On a separate note, I'd like thank the Delegate @mcmasterdonia for this update and request some further clarification. Firstly, the opening sentence does not appear to make sense given the rest of the statement. Is it meant to state that four individuals were involved in opposing the quorum raid? Secondly, it was only stated that RRA members have authorisation to act against anti-fascist quorum raids, but not the SPSF. Does that mean SPSF members do not have authorisation to act against anti-fascist quorum raids, or simply that the Prime Minister's response was unclear on the matter?
On your first point, on the minor that the NPA was opposed, there were four individuals involved in opposing the quorum raid.

On your second point, it appears to be that members of the SPSF are not going to be told that they cannot participate in opposing an anti-fascist operation through quorum raiding.

A clarifying question in light of recent events:

In the second statement, it was stated "Should these operations face opposition from our allies, I will consider that to be a serious violation of our regional treaties and take further action as necessary to protect The North Pacific's vital regional interests."

Does this suggest that if such an event occurs again, the government will reconsider our treaties with TSP and TRR, or does the further action mean something else?

sad that this is still going and TSP and other regions haven't the guts to stand up and take action like we have. we can't let them come to us we must come to them and do all we can, the actions taken were completely necessary and only a coward or an idiot would not be able to see through the Corrupt Dictators paper thin "changes". they always were and always will be fascists and we always have and always will do what we must to stop these fools.
i would call upon TSP and others who disagree to admit that these actions are necessary.

Back