Admin Requests

I’ll be sorting out joinable group management and forum permissions this afternoon.

Ministers: If you want any of your deputies to have joinable group manager permissions or subforum moderation powers, you’ll need to request that here.

Edit: This has been completed.

Last edited:
Could I be removed as a manager over the citizen and resident joinable groups please? And if it's possible, I'd like those kind of permissions over the Culture group. Thanks.

Could I have group manager permissions for WAA Deputies? Thanks!

I'm been made aware that there is a private HA leadership subforum which I don't have access to, would I be able to get access to it please.
Done.

Is there a joinable group for the Senior Diplomats? If so, would it be possible for me to have manager permission for it?

I would like to request that manager permissions for the Foreign Affairs joinable group be granted to my Deputies. No subforum moderation permissions required.

Thanks!

Is there a joinable group for the Senior Diplomats? If so, would it be possible for me to have manager permission for it?
No joinable group. Just tell us who you want added or removed and we'll wave the wand.

I would like to request that manager permissions for the Foreign Affairs joinable group be granted to my Deputies. No subforum moderation permissions required.
Done.

No joinable group. Just tell us who you want added or removed and we'll wave the wand.

Done.
What I am currently interested in is the list of the current members of the group. Would that be possible to obtain?

I am using a different account and a new nation, and plan to retire both this nation and this account. Could I merge my account with my new nation, Capreia? Thanks!

Could @TlomzKrano's access to the private SC chambers please be removed? And delegate masking removed, considering he's no longer delegate (not sure if the second part is my call to make).

Brutinia Sandalist

function sc_color(del, member) {
if( member.name == del.name )
return "darkgreen";
if( member.endos < legal_min(del.endos) )
return "pink";
if( member.endos > legal_max(del.endos) )
return "crimson";
if( member.endos > legal_max(del.endos)-10 )
return "darkkhaki";
return "darkgreen";

str+='<td style=" color:'+sc_color(tnp.legal_delegate,member)+';">'+member.endos+"</td></tr>";

$("#news").ready( function() { $("#news").load("/pages/news/ #news"); } );

$("#news").ready( function() { $("#news").load("/single/?p=8049728&t=6914891 .c_post"); } );

Brutinia Sandalist

function sc_color(del, member) {
if( member.name == del.name )
return "darkgreen";
if( member.endos < legal_min(del.endos) )
return "pink";
if( member.endos > legal_max(del.endos) )
return "crimson";
if( member.endos > legal_max(del.endos)-10 )
return "darkkhaki";
return "darkgreen";

str+='<td style=" color:'+sc_color(tnp.legal_delegate,member)+';">'+member.endos+"</td></tr>";

$("#news").ready( function() { $("#news").load("/pages/news/ #news"); } );

$("#news").ready( function() { $("#news").load("/single/?p=8049728&t=6914891 .c_post"); } );
Huh? Why are you quoting some old javascript code at me?

Back