the party for the limitation of powers of the gov and job protection (reformist party)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pigeonstan

NORTH PACIFIC PIGEON
TNP Nation
Pigeonstan
i belive that there is large amounts of oversight posessed by the gov and other powerful people that is why i formed a party to vote in favor of limitations on power of gov and to give some powers to the people
WE ARE CONCERNED ABOUT and our positions are
1. the TNP is the best region and we should imprint our footstep on nation-states
2. the court system must be chosen by people who are qualified in TNP law
3. the TNP government shall have no say in what is or is not orthodox in the matter of rp
4. all descisons made must be explained to the public simply and in an unbiased way
5. the system should be simple enough that anyone can easily understand the workings
6. full voting rights to everyone
7. restricting the meaning of fraud to intentional lying done for large gain
8. making sure there is some system in place so that you can secure a job
9. ensuring that TNP is leading the pack of feeders in all possible categories

What's wrong with our current judiciary? :eyebrow:
when did i say that we were replacing anyone i said
we must not allow a vote to replace actual legal experts
oh but the thing about the legal code is to limit the power of certain things
like fraud is a lie or omission meaning its a go to if you want to try someone

1. we should imprint our footstep on nation-states

How?

2. the court system must be chosen by people who are qualified in TNP law.
Is this not the case in the status quo?

3. the TNP government shall have no say in what is or is not orthodox in the matter of rp
It doesn’t. That’s why we have a team of roleplay moderators that help enforce the community’s rules.

4. all descisons made must be explained to the public simply and in an unbiased way

Again, is this not happening in the status quo as-is?

5. the system should be simple enough that anyone can easily understand the workings
Delegate (Executive), Vice Delegate (Security), Speaker (Legislative), Court Justices (Judicial), Executive Council (Cabinet)

... I don’t know what’s difficult to understand about that.

Again, why?

7. restricting the meaning of fraud to intentional lying done for large gain

Actually? No.

8. making sure there is some system in place so that you can secure a job
You know, Ministers would probably start accepting your Executive Staff applications if you weren’t so brash, incompetent, and disruptive to usual ministerial activities.

9. ensuring that TNP is leading the pack of feeders in all possible categories
This is arguable. Again, how will your “party” achieve this?

How?

Is this not the case in the status quo?

It doesn’t. That’s why we have a team of roleplay moderators that help enforce the community’s rules.

Again, is this not happening in the status quo as-is?

Delegate (Executive), Vice Delegate (Security), Speaker (Legislative), Court Justices (Judicial), Executive Council (Cabinet)

... I don’t know what’s difficult to understand about that.

Again, why?

Actually? No.

You know, Ministers would probably start accepting your Executive Staff applications if you weren’t so brash, incompetent, and disruptive to usual ministerial activities.

This is arguable. Again, how will your “party” achieve this?
1 by using my plan of putting puppet regions everywhere so we can control the WA
2 in this case we are defending the status quo
3 someone has to give them the power to ban more than 2 people indy RP that has to be the government otherwise they wouldnt have that power
4 no it isnt happening because i dont see a weekly newsletter which simplifies everything that ever happens in the government
5 there is more than that. you need to understand how they interact with eachother
6 well just as a precaution
7 fraud is a very easy way to get a case that will harm that persons reputation forever
8 ya but im alot better now and they are just unwilling to accept that but this is important
we need a ministry of job acceptions
9 we would do this by improving our international systems

I think I know who these are for. (Hint hint it’s pigeon)
Tell me, what will you do about the troublemakers and may-be coup members voting?

Last edited:
transparency is important basically
and 6 is to stop vote supression
If you cannot understand the basic workings of the region, you shouldn’t be a part of it, or make yourself familiar with it. You have been here long enough to make sense of at least the basic laws, which you don’t. And what did you say in the original post that had anything to do with vote suppression. Oh! I don’t think you know what it means.

sigh

Do you have anyone else read to edit before you post important things? Or even just use Grammerly/Word for spell/grammar check?

I believe that there are large amounts of oversight possessed by the gov and other powerful people that is why I formed a party to vote in favor of limitations on the power of government and to give some powers to the people
WE ARE CONCERNED ABOUT and our positions are:
1. TNP is the best region and we should imprint our footstep on NationStates
2. The court system must be chosen by people who are qualified and knowledgeable about TNP law
3. The government of TNP shall have no say in what is or is not orthodox in the matter of roleplay
4. All decisions made must be explained to the public simply and in an unbiased way
5. The system should be simple enough that anyone can easily understand the workings
6. We want to ensure full voting rights for everyone
7. We will restrict the meaning of fraud to intentional lying done for large gain
8. We will make sure there is some system in place so that you can secure a job
9. We will ensure that TNP is leading the pack of feeders in all possible categories

So... some points.

2 implies that we need people who know the law and yet 5 implies everyone should be capable of understanding the simple system. Those seem mutually exclusive unless everyone can then be part of the court system. 3, the roleplay moderation team is chosen by the fellow RP moderators/admin. If you want to play in their sandbox, you get to play by their rules. 7, what is "large gain"? Attempting to take over the region? Attempting to take someone's stuff in RP? 8.... you realize this is a free game with no monetary compensation to anyone, right? Or do you mean something to "do" in TNP like ministries?

If you cannot understand the basic workings of the region, you shouldn’t be a part of it, or make yourself familiar with it. You have been here long enough to make sense of at least the basic laws, which you don’t. And what did you say in the original post that had anything to do with vote suppression. Oh! I don’t think you know what it means.
i do understand it
the problem is that it is pretty complicated
like there is no easy way to find everything here

yes making it harder to vote
No it is not. Vote suppression is when someone who is running for a position influences and tricks specific groups of people ie. the LGBTQ+ community, the Black community, or anything else like that into voting for them and supporting them.

Last edited:
No it is not. Vote suppression is when someone who is running for a position influences and tricks specific groups of people ie. the LGBTQ+ community, the Black community, or anything else like that into voting for them and supporting them.
no vote supression is when people stop others form voting

no vote supression is when people stop others form voting
A different definition would be when someone campaigning influences a group to not vote at all. Vote suppression is not something the government does; it is something the candidates do.

Why do you talk about eradicating vote suppression, could you name any recent instances where this happened, and why do you want to combat this.
It could help if you answer this question. And stop giving vague answers. It makes you look like a fool.

The limitation of power will lead to anarchy , also tell me what is wrong with the government ?
limitation of power in this case wont lead to anarchy because we are only weakening gov on issues in which the gov as we view is too powerful
like frauds definition
ministers being able to control who joins with no consequence
and gov oversight in RP

So... you want to change nothing?
limitation of power in this case wont lead to anarchy because we are only weakening gov on issues in which the gov as we view is too powerful
like frauds definition
The definition of fraud is in the legal code. Any RA member can propose and amendment to it.
ministers being able to control who joins with no consequence
Maybe it should tell you something that almost everyone except you has been accepted into executive staff branches that they apply for.
and gov oversight in RP
There is no government oversight on RP. This has been explained to you multiple times.

Last edited:
So... you want to change nothing?
The definition of fraud is in the legal code. Any RA member can propose and amendment to it.
Maybe it should tell you something that almost everyone except you has been accepted into executive staff branches that they apply for.
There is no government oversight on RP. This has been explained to you multiple times.
then how do RP mods have the power to stop independant RP of multiple people (3+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back