Admin Requests

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:
@Ballistikov
Ballistikov was ejected, wasn't he? Is the Speaker certain that this person should have their citizenship removed under these circumstances?

I don't know why I can't like posts in the Security Council subforum, but I would very much appreciate it if I could...

Likes are currently disabled for all "serious business" government forums. I will raise the question with the admin team.

Admin check on @General Bolingbroke. Conditional upon passage, please mask as NPA.

Does not pass at the moment. Sent PM to clarify situation. Passes and remasked.

NPA masking for @Be Prepared please and thank you

NPA masking for @Gorundu

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB for 30 days and should be remasked as a resident:

@Habanan
@Saraavia

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:
@Ceretis
@Hyttgaw
@Mas Mexa
@nicholas
@URhyno
@Samog
@James David

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB for 30 days and should be remasked as a resident:

@Warlin Wallace
@keksdee

@mikim
@Greystark
@Aurreliae
@Janus

Remasking Requests:

@Warlin Wallace
@keksdee

@mikim
@Greystark
@Aurreliae
@Janus

Remasking Requests:

@King SillyString
@iNex
@Krevt

Please mask @Scottra as NPA

Remasking Requests:

@Severisen
@Enworbia
@Eriadni
@TheBoomerX

@RenoKaye
@Aurelius17
@My-Birgitta
@Warlin Wallace

Please demask @Sanjurika as NPA; he resigned.

Please mask @Scorch as NPA.

Beep boop I am remasking bot boop beep all done beep.

Remasking Requests:

@Ballistikov

Ballistikov was ejected, wasn't he? Is the Speaker certain that this person should have their citizenship removed under these circumstances?
Holding off on this one until clarified. Please advise.

Last edited:
Holding off on this one until clarified. Please advise.

The Speaker is certain upon further inspection that the nation of Ballistikov no longer meets the requirements for citizenship or residency. Since their ejection, they have moved from the Rejected Realms to the East Pacific and then onto 1980s America. They are entitled to a judicial review of the matter, but in the opinion of the Speaker, it has been several days for the citizen in question to appeal to the Courts regarding their ejection/ban from the region. They have been on the forum as late as yesterday, were aware they had been ejected from the region and notified (via @ them) their citizenship had been submitted to be removed.

Thank you for your clarification on this matter, Mr. Speaker. At the time I made my post the nation was still located in The Rejected Realms, hence my initial question.

Remasking Requests:

@Elai
@Icecube1
@Nogori
@Tomb

Remasking Requests:

@Tommatito
@Elegarth
@Loutsland
@nickterooze

@West Ravenna
@Sundowers

Done - except Elegarth.. Only because I only just approved his cit app lol.
@Elegarth yes, you will have to reapply for citizenship.

Remasking Requests:

@North East Somerset

Remasking Requests:

@Limerick1

@brihimia
@Eriadni
@Naathi Saren

Remasking Requests:

@mtboy66
@Funkadelia
@The Backwardest Nation You Know
@Great Javadwipa

@Condak
@Crodaria
@Evirae
@keksdee
@lpap66
@pap
@Wonderess
@Firehawk
@Be Prepared
@Bormiar

Also please remove @Funkadelia's Deputy Speaker masking as they are no longer a citizen.

All done.

Please mask @Somniaureus as NPA, thank you.

Please remask @Bormiar as a citizen. I overlooked their nation update on 8/9 when I ran checks on 8/12.

Remasking Requests:

@Loh
@Troopersorder66

@McDonaldsland
@Andrew
@Ben43065
@Drathtank
@Eghosa
@Kauen
@Limerick1
@Mohamed Saif
@Ornge
@Palladium At Night
@pope-throckmorton
@Funkadelia
@The Backwardest Nation You Know

All Done.

Please admin check @Free Conservatives. Conditional on passage, please mask as NPA. Thank you.

Remasking Requests:

@Ethan Herl
@Middle Vers

@The Republic of Has Land

please demask @Owenstacey as NPA per his resignation

Done

Back