Election Commissioner Appointments

Status
Not open for further replies.

SillyString

TNPer
-
-
We don't have a real place where these go yet, so I'm starting this. Future announcements of election commissioners can be placed in this thread.

I am announcing the appointment of Sanctaria and Kostemetsia as Election Commissioners for the March 2015 Judicial Election.

SillyString and I will be serving as Election Commissioners for the April Special Election for Justice.

~ Tomb

I hereby appoint Andrew, Darcania, and Cascadia as Election Commissioners for the May 2015 General Elections.

~ Tomb (Delegate of The North Pacific)

I have appointed Alta Italia and Severisen and TheGrimReaper and myself as Election Commissioners for the July 2015 Judicial Elections.

I hereby appoint Bootsie, The Grim Reaper and Kialga as Electoral Commissioners for the March 2016 Judicial Elections.

Electoral Commissioner appointment(s) so far for the May 2016 General Election:

Eluvatar

Lord Ravenclaw:
Electoral Commissioner appointment(s) so far for the May 2016 General Election:

Eluvatar
Yeraennus is hereby appointed as Electoral Commissioner for the May 2016 General Election.

I appoint Bootsie and myself as ECs for the July 2016 Judicial Election.

Mousebumples and Eluvatar are named as the Electoral Commissioners for the September 2016 General Election.

Due to ongoing computer issues of Mouse, I hereby appoint Great Bights Mum as an Electoral Commissioner for the General Election.

I hereby appoint Sasten and Darcania as Election Commissioners for the November 2016 Judicial election.

Thank you for listening and please enjoy the refreshments on your way out.

I am hereby bitch-slapping Tomb and Guy for not swearing their oaths, and reappointing them as election commissioners.

Thank you all for listening enjoy the pies.

I am hereby appointing myself, Guy, and Siwale as Election Commissioners for the March 2017 Judicial Elections.

Legal Code:
Section 4.4: General and Judicial Elections
18. A minimum of two Election Commissioners will be appointed by the Delegate to oversee the candidacy declaration and election processes at least one week before the beginning of the month in which the election is to be held. If an appointment of Election Commissioners has not been made by that time, the Vice Delegate shall promptly make the appointment. citizens serving as government officials are not excluded from appointments under this clause.
I was informed early this morning that the Delegate has failed to carry out the above and appoint ECs within the required time frame >_> With that in mind, I'm hereby appointing Darcania, Scorch, and Brend0g (pending confirmation) as ECs for the May General Election.

I am hereby appointing Sil Dorsett, Bootsie, and myself election commissioners for the May 2017 General Election.

Thank you for attending and there will be no refreshments at this time, however you will be given a free gift certificate for fish 'n chips at Magicality Fry.

Nevermind the VD done ninja'd me.

In accordance with the new Election Reform Bill, I hereby appoint Crushing Our Enemies, SillyString, Darcania, Eluvatar, Syrixia, and Siwale as Election Commissioners, subject to confirmation votes by the Regional Assembly.

I am honored to receive such a position. Thank you, Pallaith! I will take my oath of office as soon as the RA's votes are in, if I'm confirmed.

It is good to see such a capable and deserving team put together to further our democratic practises! :)

In accordance with the Election Reform Bill, I hereby appoint Crushing Our Enemies, SillyString, Darcania, Eluvatar, Siwale, Syrixia, and Scorch as Election Commissioners, subject to confirmation votes by the Regional Assembly.

I hereby appoint Ark and BMWSurfer as additional Election Commissioners, subject to confirmation votes by the Regional Assembly.

I hereby appoint COE and Siwale as Election Commissioners, subject to confirmation votes by the Regional Assembly.

I hereby appoint Malphe as an Election Commissioner, subject to a confirmation vote by the Regional Assembly.

Appointing Election Commissioners is becoming a full time job...

I hereby re-appoint BMWSurfer as an Election Commissioner, subject to a confirmation vote by the Regional Assembly.

I hereby reappoint Artemis and Brendog as Election Commissioner, subject to a confirmation vote by the Regional Assembly.

(More appointments to follow in the next few days)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back