Admin Requests

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB for 30 days and should be remasked as a resident:

@Sinelona

Ok, then you will just need to wait for an admin to perform security checks on your account. That should happen soon.

What is NPA masking? And what is this security check for?
NPA Masking is masking you get for the North Pacific Army once you're accepted. Notice the green NPA banner on my or others profiles? Thats a masking. The Security Check is to check if you have any other accounts logged with your IP on this forum or if you're logged on a Mobile, Business, Educational, and other types of IP Addresses.

As @bootsie has resigned as Deputy Speaker, can their masking be removed and the Gov. Spreadsheet be updated as well. Thank you :)

Security check for @That1Guy and @HaMCRI please - NPA masking if they pass.
I don't do these. Will ask another admin to stop by
Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB for 30 days and should be remasked as a resident:

@Gilakistan

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:
@Haram Reich
@Nairash
@Nightsong
Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:
@Keye L.
@The_Empire_Of_Fishguardia
Done and Done.
Also NPA masking for @FunFan05 - no check needed since they're already a Citizen.

Edit: Security check for @Scar Island as well please - NPA masking if they pass.
Done FunFan05.

As regards Scar Island, I don't do these. Will ask another admin to stop by
As @bootsie has resigned as Deputy Speaker, can their masking be removed and the Gov. Spreadsheet be updated as well. Thank you :)
Also done.

Remasking Requests:

@Ark

@Zat Other Guy

As Ark has lost citizenship, they no longer meet the requirements of maintaining the position as Deputy Speaker and need their masking removed and the government spreadsheet updated.

Something funny with my signature:

The second Commentary spoiler under the Quote 'n Stuff spoiler needs to be merged with the first.

The last [/color] at the end of the second Commentary needs to be deleted, as well, please.

Thank you.

Edit: got it scoped, no idea how, so please disregard this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remasking Requests:

@Condak

Back