Two Years in NS! Cheers to more!

Drusselstein

Old Guy with a Helmet
Discord
astrophysicsguy#8360
Two days ago, on 24 January 2019, this great nation was founded two years ago on 24 January 2017. I know, two years is nothing to be proud of, but for me, it is insufferably stunning that I, the Founder of Drusselstein, was able to run the affairs of this nation in defiance of all the odds. I won't delay you long, but I thank every nation in TNP and, perhaps, other regions I was a part of before TNP. You have made these two years a memorable section of my relatively fledgling life. I look forward to two (or even more!) years of Drusselsteinian prosperity. Long live Drusselstein!

Two days ago, on 24 January 2019, this great nation was founded two years ago on 24 January 2017. I know, two years is nothing to be proud of, but for me, it is insufferably stunning that I, the Founder of Drusselstein, was able to run the affairs of this nation in defiance of all the odds. I won't delay you long, but I thank every nation in TNP and, perhaps, other regions I was a part of before TNP. You have made these two years a memorable section of my relatively fledgling life. I look forward to two (or even more!) years of Drusselsteinian prosperity. Long live Drusselstein!

lol u old.

Kidding, congrats m8

Back