Kian Transnational Trains

Mouxordia

TNPer
Pronouns
He/Him
APwhGML.png

Kian Transnational Trains

An international association to facilitate the ease of travel between nations on the continent of Kian.​

Last edited:
General Administration​

Kian Transnational Trains is an international association created to ease transport and increase cooperability between the nations of Kian regarding rail. The aim is not to establish a body to regulate international border travel, but rather to host and bring together other nation's regulating bodies in order to facilitate the standardization or ease of border crossing and traveling for passengers.

Member Nations

Currently listed are the companies and organizations that are a part of the KTT:

The Kingdom of Valencia [Valencia]: Autorité de Transport Valencienne [ATV] (Valencian Transit Authority [VTA])
4BYPAzW.png

The Democratic Districts of Midir [Midir]: Midranean Transportation Board [MTB]
The Republic of Krevt [Krevt]: Aura Transport Corporation [ATC]
[Democratua]: Democratuan National Rail Service [DNR]
[South Balanest]: Ministry of Transportation [MOT]​

Last edited:
From Joseph Williams , head of the SNR (Shiavanian National Railway)

To, whoever this may concern

Greetings,

I am Joseph Williams, head of the SNR and we would like to join this international association. We believe this is the only way to facilitate the ease of travel between nations on the continent of Kian.

Best Regards,
Joseph Williams

Dear Head of Kian Transnational Trains,

My name is Reed Vandezee, as President of New Trisone Railways, I am requesting the admission of New Trisone to the Kian Transnational Train association. I and the rest of the nation hope to strengthen political and economic ties through the trade that will result from the joint cooperation of the many nations of Kian.

Many thanks, Reed Vandazee, President of New Trisone Railways

The Aura Transport Corporation from Krevt would also like to Join this great Transnational Train Service in order to provide a great experience to visitors worldwide

Dear @Mouxordia ,
We would like very much to join this organisation to our mutual benefit. We have a well developed rail network, with modern diesel engines. We would be interested in coordination of rolling stock and track gauge for the purposes of international service. We anticipate your soon response.
Regards,
Hayden Hogan,
Minister of Transport
South Balanest

To @Krevt:
KTT would be delighted to add another member in this coalition and cooperative.
To @Dillon Honore:
Your membership has been approved! May we ask the full name of your nation in order to add it to our roster?
To @legoboyvdlp:
KTT is always looking for the best in mass transit and concern for the environment. We eagerly await more information from you in order to complete your membership, such as the full name of your nation and through which entity coordination will occur. Thank you for your interest!

KTT is always looking for the best in mass transit and concern for the environment. We eagerly await more information from you in order to complete your membership, such as the full name of your nation and through which entity coordination will occur. Thank you for your interest!

Dear sir,

Our full nation name is Balanest.

We would prefer that we coordinate directly through the Ministry of Transport, which operates BalaLink, a state-owned company operating both buses and trains in Balanest.

Thanks again,
Hayden Hogan
Ministry of Transport
Balanest

The Seraxinbourghian Rail Service would like to join

Most certainly! However, I see that you don't currently have a map claim on Eras. To ensure that you do have real estate on the continent of Kian, I require at least a claim or territory on the continent of Kian. Once this is accomplished, I would be more than happy to add you to the roster.

Back